• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Broadcast TV
  3. TV shows that you started but couldn't finish

User Info: No_U_L7

No_U_L7
4 months ago#1
usually when i start something i finish it. but some tv shows...i just couldn't do it

here is what i think is a comprehensive list:
ally mcbeal
bones
once upon a time
nip/tuck
true blood
elementary
CSI
the walking dead
fear the walking dead
legion
american horror story
orange is the new black
http://i.imgur.com/QPgN9
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: VanDam

VanDam
4 months ago#2
Sopranos was the big one for me. I tried renting the DVDs to see what all the hype was about and couldn't even finish the first season. I was just bored.

Fear the Walking Dead I stopped after season 2.

Black Sails was a big one. Me and my buddy were so excited about it we'd get together to watch it but were just so bored by the first season we didn't go back for season 2.

Not planning on watching this season of Preacher.

User Info: bigtiggie23

bigtiggie23
4 months ago#3
Ballers

I watched the whole first season but wasn't really interested in continuing when the second started.
"Nobody leaves this place without singin the blues!"

User Info: Raph136

Raph136
4 months ago#4
Gotham
Agents of Shield
The 100
The Originals
iZombie

I just lost interest in them over time.
Lloyd Irving: I don't think everything has to be forgiven. But no matter how painful things may be, you can't dwell on the past.
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: ShadowMan033

ShadowMan033
4 months ago#5
I’ve never seen the last handful of Friday Night Lights episodes
LSU Tigers Baseball
#StairwayTo7

User Info: No_U_L7

No_U_L7
4 months ago#6
VanDam posted...
Sopranos was the big one for me. I tried renting the DVDs to see what all the hype was about and couldn't even finish the first season. I was just bored.

sopranos was my #1 project this summer but i got distracted and now i wouldn't get to it. the last of the "big" shows i havent seen

ShadowMan033 posted...
I’ve never seen the last handful of Friday Night Lights episodes

so overrated, it's like a homeless man's the wire
http://i.imgur.com/QPgN9

User Info: danzam40

danzam40
4 months ago#7
The Simpsons and The Walking Dead: Started out great and quality went to s*** with no end in sight for either show.

Fear The Walking Dead and Mad Men: Didn’t like it at any point despite my best effort to get into it. Gave up after season 1 on both shows.
Won't change signature until Samoa Joe wins a world championship in WWE or is released!!
Created 06/22/17

User Info: Volvagia_slayer

Volvagia_slayer
4 months ago#8
Man, I've got a list... It's obnoxiously long though, so here's some of the highlights:

Alias
American Gods
Angel
A.P. Bio
Atlanta
Castle
Clone High
Cowboy Bebop
Dead Like Me
Freaks and Geeks
Friday Night Lights
Game of Thrones
Homeland
Jericho
Legion
Lucifer
Mad Men
Misfits
Once Upon a Time
Party Down
Preacher
Rick and Morty
Sherlock
Six Feet Under
Superstore
The 100
The Event
The Office UK
The Vampire Diaries
The Walking Dead
The X-Files
Twin Peaks
Westworld

I used to be the type of person who wanted to try out as many shows as possible as long as they looked at least a little bit interesting to me, and I wanted to give them all at least one season before deciding to drop them, but over time I've started dropping shows as soon as I stop enjoying them and stop seeing potential for future enjoyment.
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: HHHis4real

HHHis4real
4 months ago#9
The Walking Dead was my favorite show for like the first 6 or so seasons....by Season 7 my interest started waning and by Season 8 I just stopped watching completely. Doesnt seem like I missed much.

Orange is the New Black was great for the first 3-4 seasons and I just stopped watching too. That one I just gotta get back into.
http://i.minus.com/ip7tCn1KGSMPH.gif
REPPIN' BOSTON

User Info: Crushed515151

Crushed515151
4 months ago#10
Chuck, Once Upon a Time, The Walking Dead, It’s Always Sunny. Usually pretty good about finishing series, even if they are bad, not that these listed are bad. I’ll eventually catch up
Stop, Drop, And Roll Does Not Work In Hell-By the End of Tonight
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Broadcast TV
  3. TV shows that you started but couldn't finish
  • Post New Message