You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Broadcast TV
  3. So not ready for the last season of Supernatural (spoilers for all seasons)

User Info: Mr_Karate_II

Mr_Karate_II
4 weeks ago#1
No other show has been a big part of my life like this show has been.

I just hope that all the stops are pulled out for it. I wanna see Gabriel and Crowley return, the show doesn't feel the same without Crowley.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 4 Mercenaries Mode,Resident Evil 6 Mercenaries Mode & Call of Duty Ghosts

User Info: Falling Down

Falling Down
4 weeks ago#2
More than a decade coming to an end, impressive to be sure.
DOOD!!! ~Prinnies

User Info: divot1338

divot1338
4 weeks ago#3
I would happily continue watching Supernatural until Dean was so old he looked like Bobby.
Moustache twirling villian
https://i.imgur.com/U3lt3H4.jpg- Kerbey

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
9 hours ago#4
i just finished Season 14 last night and it got me thinking.

With all the things that Chuck God revealed to Sam and Dean and Castiel, it makes me want to go rewatch a few episodes from Season 1 to 5 because there are some things from the older episodes of the previous seasons that smell like Chuck God's doing

User Info: rockoperajon

rockoperajon
6 hours ago#5
Mr_Karate_II posted...
I wanna see Gabriel and Crowley return, the show doesn't feel the same without Crowley.

I bet we'll see Gabriel again. Richard Speight Jr. who plays the role is still pretty involved behind the scenes. He's directed a handful of episodes, including two last season, and he'll probably be directing more in season 15, so one last cameo from Gabriel (or possibly even an extended return) is pretty likely.

Crowley on the other hand, I wouldn't count on. Mark Sheppard has said in interviews that he was angry with the producers because he feels they botched his character's final scene, and has no plans to return to the show.
"We few... We happy few..." -William Shakespeare
"We band of buggered." -William the Bloody

User Info: lolife67

lolife67
5 hours ago#6
It's time. I'm tired lol

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
4 hours ago#7
Its funny that Emmanuelle Vaugier was a werewolf in an older season. Now she's an angel in Season 13 and 14

User Info: Devilmaycry245

Devilmaycry245
2 hours ago#8
WizardofHoth posted...
Its funny that Emmanuelle Vaugier was a werewolf in an older season. Now she's an angel in Season 13 and 14

That's not her, that's Erica Cerra
Off my chair, jester. The king sits there.

User Info: Necronmon

Necronmon
2 hours ago#9
They botched when Crowley got killed by Lucifer? how? Did seem like he was just going through the motions his last few seasons.
Necronmon posted...
They botched when Crowley got killed by Lucifer? how?

The actor had a line that he was supposed to say right before he killed himself. Something to the effect of, "Even when I lose, I win." And the actor had already printed the phrase on a bunch of shirts that he was planning on selling. (I think he had said he was planning on giving the shirt proceeds to some charity, but not sure.) And then they cut that line from the aired version of the episode.

So Mark just decided he was done with the production team. He still likes and gets along with the actors, but he has no intention on returning and doing the writers any favors.

A fan on Twitter even asked one of the writers if there was any hope of seeing Crowley return in Season 13, to which the writer said, "You never know", and then Mark replied to the comment, pretty forcefully chastising the writer and telling the writer not to give fans false hope because he wasn't coming back.

---

Different topic: I wish I was excited for Season 15. But the writing for Season 14 has just killed almost all of my interest. There are so many unanswered questions/unfinished plot lines that there's no way they can get to them all unless they write Season 15 specifically with the goal of wrapping up all those plot lines. (They'd have to address/conclude roughly 2 unanswered questions/unfinished plot lines every episode without introducing any new ones to cover everything that's been set up over the seasons.) Plus the character turns for God and the Entity in the finale just seem to throw so much of the previous seasons in the garbage unless it's all a big mislead. Not to mention the embracing of Michael's multiverse explanation that undoes so much of the lore (especially Season 11).

The only things I'm interested in at this point are seeing how it ends and finally being able to make a comprehensive watch list. Lots of the post-Season 5 episodes would be completely unnecessary if Season 15 doesn't stick the landing, so it'll be nice to see how it turns out at least for that.
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Broadcast TV
  3. So not ready for the last season of Supernatural (spoilers for all seasons)