You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Broadcast TV
  3. Watching Gotham Season 4 and god, it's stupid.
(message deleted)

User Info: RonWeassly

RonWeassly
1 month ago#12
@TheWorld

As if all the women in the League of Shadows are all brilliant and cool and strong and all the men are weak morons. Please. PC culture has grown OUT OF CONTROL. Even if the women were smarter, the men have an overwhelming advantage in strength. If they desperately wanted to lose viewers, well, they succeeded. Congrats, DC. *golf clap*

Not every “Men are evil! Woman awesome!” moments in a show are political. Sometimes, it is a flaw in the character.
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-30-2014/7jSMUQ.gif

User Info: lordjers

lordjers
1 month ago#13
That was just LoS men been incompetent. Just an excuse to only use Ra's. Hardly political, I agree.
Backlog: Final Fantasy X-2 (PS2). Last finished: New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii) (100%). Splatterhouse 3 (GEN) (All endings). Splatterhouse 2 (GEN).

User Info: MyMainAccount

MyMainAccount
1 month ago#14
RonWeassly posted...
@TheWorld

As if all the women in the League of Shadows are all brilliant and cool and strong and all the men are weak morons. Please. PC culture has grown OUT OF CONTROL. Even if the women were smarter, the men have an overwhelming advantage in strength. If they desperately wanted to lose viewers, well, they succeeded. Congrats, DC. *golf clap*

Not every “Men are evil! Woman awesome!” moments in a show are political. Sometimes, it is a flaw in the character.

This was about comments from a crazy character on an over the top goofy show; Watching al the way to season 4 and only taking it personally now that that they “insulted your manhood” just makes you look sensitive tbh
My Real Blog https://veryrealwow.wixsite.com/website
Send a PM with questions and I will reply on my blog. If desired, request a pseudonym.

User Info: desuno-to

desuno-to
1 month ago#15
God help TC if he ever finds out about Supergirl or LoT
The difference a letter makes:
"i'm with tc about this" - "watashi mo onani desu"

User Info: Zanzenburger

Zanzenburger
1 month ago#16
This is kind of a silly argument considering they all get brutally murdered in Season 5 by a man except for Barbara. I'm pretty sure they weren't trying to make a political statement as others have said. Just another crazy thing Barbara decided to do.

I'm with others who are saying that it shouldn't have taken you 4 seasons to realize this show wasn't for you. It's been pretty consistent with its structure since Season 2. At this point you might as well finish with only one season left.
Congratulations! Your post was deemed response-worthy.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: rexcrk

rexcrk
1 month ago#17
It’s not even that big a part of the show 😂 y’all are so fragile these days.
These pretzels are making me thirsty!

User Info: jokrayz

jokrayz
1 month ago#18
Rachenar posted...
Funcoot posted...
How did you get to season 4 without realizing it's stupid?

This, so much this

It's so stupid it's good. :) After the first season, it's stupidity is where it shined.
3DS FC: 0576 4831 1350, Brave Frontier ID: 4473008222

User Info: Zanzenburger

Zanzenburger
1 month ago#19
jokrayz posted...
Rachenar posted...
Funcoot posted...
How did you get to season 4 without realizing it's stupid?

This, so much this

It's so stupid it's good. :) After the first season, it's stupidity is where it shined.

For real. I wasn't really feeling it the first season. It tried too hard to be a police procedural but was failing imo. It's not until it decided to get campy on Season 2 that I thought the show really got good.
Congratulations! Your post was deemed response-worthy.

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
1 month ago#20
My friend is obsessed with it purely because someone got pregnant in it and that's his fetish.
Cancer free 47 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE SUPER BOWL LII CHAMPIONS
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Broadcast TV
  3. Watching Gotham Season 4 and god, it's stupid.