• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Broadcast TV
  3. Is anyone still watching Legacies? spoilers

User Info: DarthAragorn

DarthAragorn
1 month ago#31
Yeah I had to Google it last night, it's the ascendant that Lizzie and Josie helped make in the finale of TVD to imprison Kai. Apparently Julie Plec hasn't asked Chris Wood to return yet but she plans for it to happen.

As for Hope, I have no idea how she's gonna come back from that. Obviously she is since it's her show, but I don't see an easy way back
A thousand eyes, and one.

User Info: gjdsj

gjdsj
1 month ago#32
I don't see how she's going to come back either, but I predict it will happen in the first episode of the second season, somehow.

User Info: DarthAragorn

DarthAragorn
1 month ago#33
If this were another CW show I'd agree, but TVD and The Originals were pretty good about not returning to the status quo immediately.
A thousand eyes, and one.

User Info: contrafan

contrafan
1 month ago#34
I love that insult to Tim Burton they threw at upon defeating the Headless Horseman, especially considering his live action Dumbo remake just came out this weekend.
"It's almost tea time! Care to join me?" -Mii Koryuji, Project X Zone

User Info: Flash

Flash
1 month ago#35
contrafan posted...
I love that insult to Tim Burton they threw at upon defeating the Headless Horseman, especially considering his live action Dumbo remake just came out this weekend.

Lmao

User Info: The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy
1 month ago#36
Dumbo is by tim burton?
je suis chuckyhacks
2/29/08 - neber forget

User Info: Flash

Flash
1 month ago#37
The Bad Guy posted...
Dumbo is by tim burton?

The new Dumbo movie coming out live action by Tim Burton. Yep

User Info: The Bad Guy

The Bad Guy
1 month ago#38
yeah, I saw it mentioned in a commercial last night, after posting about it here

doesn't look nearly weird enough for tim
je suis chuckyhacks
2/29/08 - neber forget
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Broadcast TV
  3. Is anyone still watching Legacies? spoilers
  • Topic Archived