You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Broadcast TV
  3. Is anyone still watching Legacies? spoilers

User Info: megamanshawn

megamanshawn
1 month ago#11
I was looking up phoenix like creatures and he might be a Huma. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huma_bird What makes me think that is the life he has led moving from place to place never staying in one place permanently
Switch Friend Code- SW-1499-3041-3426
Psn megamanshawn1981

User Info: Flash

Flash
1 month ago#12
Shadow Flare posted...
Yeah it looks like Landon is a Phoenix. Pretty cool I guess.
I actually like the other black vampire, Kaleb I think his name is, better than MG, but he’s not a series regular.

Lizzie and Hope are hot, I would totally be flirting with them if I were an actor on that show, lol

WHAT!? Kaleb isn't a regular? Hope they change that

User Info: DarthAragorn

DarthAragorn
1 month ago#13
I'm sure they will for season 2 especially after last night's episode. I wonder if any of the other recurring characters will though
A thousand eyes, and one.

User Info: Flash

Flash
4 weeks ago#14
Nazi Roman

DarthAragorn
4 weeks ago#15
s*** this season is ending way too soon, only two episodes left. Hopefully next season takes the leap that TVD did with its second season. The main plot with Triad is definitely not getting resolved in two episodes and there's the whole Gemini Merge thing that Josie is going to know about now, damn son to deal with too so maybe next season will be less episodic.

Tonight definitely had a lot of stuff I wasn't expecting.

Also was Lizzie this hot all season or do I just find her way more attractive now that she's less of a one dimensional b****?
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Heroebal

Heroebal
4 weeks ago#16
Last episode shouldn't Hope be able to hear that conversation just as well or better than her ex vamp bf?

IIRC she's still a witch-wolf-Vampire Hybrid right?

I know writers are just trying to get a story out there, but they should have someone checking continuity too.

Maybe he can hear better b/c he's older, but she also has original vamp in her too.

DarthAragorn
4 weeks ago#17
I don't think so, she hasn't died and turned into a vampire yet. Her only vampire powers shown so far are healing herself and her blood having the ability to heal and turn people.

DarthAragorn
3 weeks ago#18
So with the whole Gemini storyline between Lizzie and Josie becoming a thing even though they have years before they merge, Caroline better show up at some point in season 2.

Also episode tonight bump

User Info: Takuya Lee

Takuya Lee
3 weeks ago#19
So we got the backstory of Malefor last night. That does explain why it's only been vampires, werewolves and witches in the world. I wonder what the loophole is for him.
I'm just passing through. Remember that.

DarthAragorn
3 weeks ago#20
So I'm guessing Landon has more abilities than just the phoenix, considering how Malivore apparently works.

Not sure about where they're going with the plot for season 2 though. Probably humanoid Malivore as the main villain but not sure how interesting that could be.

I was so hoping that Alaric was talking to an old character in that scene at the bar but it was just Dorian, what a letdown.

Also the loophole is totally Hope. Malivore created by a Triad between witches, vampires and werewolves. She's all three (or will be once she dies)

Also also they really need to get Caroline to show up next season if they're gonna do anything with the twin merge storyline.
(edited 3 weeks ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Broadcast TV
  3. Is anyone still watching Legacies? spoilers