• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Broadcast TV
  3. MAJOR Empire spoilers!!

User Info: LrdComanderOlly

LrdComanderOlly
1 month ago#41
Russian Rocket posted...
Ippa555 posted...
JeffFrancoeur posted...
His tweet here has aged incredibly well:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dz5umDUXQAAkVJO?format=jpg&name=medium

https://i.imgtc.com/5BHPYfY.jpg
https://i.imgtc.com/s8Ynyhx.jpg

Should people not condemn hate crimes? Or are you suggesting that all those people knew he was lying?

Im sure that poster was just pointing out the idiots. Anyone with a brain would have realized that story was bogus af.

User Info: Johnny Blaque

Johnny Blaque
1 month ago#42
RonWeassly posted...
Johnny Blaque posted...
RonWeassly posted...
And black people been clowning him and meeting him since early this week. He has very few supporters and even they realize he faked it, they just hope the reason he did it wasn't so.ething extremely selfish and egotistical(which of course it is). Don't try to make like all black people and media are protecting him. You show many any who are and I can show you triple the amount who aren't.

Oh, believe me. As a Black man myself I follow a lot of black media. Once I saw The Breakfast Club, and other liberal Black media diss him, that's when I realized it was really up for him. Because these people loved him and did interviews with him.

It's kind of like how Kamala Harris has been exposed. Now that her father's told everyone the truth, that's it for her.

Eh, I just disagree black media or mainstream media is really protecting anybody who f***s up. Bill Cosby, R. Kelly, Floyd Mayweather have all been dragged for their mistakes. I just looked up the Kamala Harris thing about her father...her father disowns her over a f***ing pot joke? And people are going to take her father's side over that? I doubt it.

Thing is, people already have because Kamala Harris is using dated Bill Clinton and Obama tactics to get love from the Black community. Corey Booker isn't a favorite either. Her father's basically saying that her campaign is a sham because she's using stereotypes and whatnot. Did you see that video of her dancing to Cardi B music? That was so cheesy and desperate.

I don't follow these prospective candidates that much but the answered the question that is asked to pretty much every presidential candidate since Bill Clinton. Her admitting she smokes when she lives in California is whatever to me. Probably does get her cool points with people. He father isn't even talking about her whole campaign, he is talking about this specific thing and disowning her over it. I know pot smoking is illegal in Jamaica and this guy worked for the govt or whatever and seems against weed. That's his prerogative. Disowning his daughter over a joke or that she smokes weed isn't winning me over to his side. That's just me.

And the "dance" she did...I dunno. She just shook her shoulders a bit while sitting down. You got me thinking she went full George W. Bush or something lol.

User Info: Savoots

Savoots
1 month ago#43
Johnny Blaque posted...
and no past history of telling these huge lies.

I read he's actually done something close to this in the past.
Focus on other peoples' problems as a way to ignore your own.
/Irony

User Info: Johnny Blaque

Johnny Blaque
1 month ago#44
Savoots posted...
Johnny Blaque posted...
and no past history of telling these huge lies.

I read he's actually done something close to this in the past.

What's that? I remember seeing a interview where he said he got into a prank war with Lee Daniels during season 1. That's the closest I've seen.
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Broadcast TV
  3. MAJOR Empire spoilers!!
  • Topic Archived