• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Broadcast TV
  3. MAJOR Empire spoilers!!

User Info: Agnostic420

Agnostic420
2 months ago#1
BREAKING: Multiple soucres tell
@ABC7Chicago
Eyewitness News Jussie Smollet and the 2 men who are being questioned by police staged the attack - allegedly because his character was being written out of the show Empire.

Now we know who’s in the casket.

spoiler alert chicago PD! Jeez!

User Info: Johnny Blaque

Johnny Blaque
2 months ago#2
Wow, if this is true his career is toast. Like this is beyond Sean Young crazy.

User Info: ShadowMan033

ShadowMan033
2 months ago#3
Liar and race baiter.

Is he related to Michael Bennett?
#11 LSU Tigers 9-3
Next - 1/1 in the Fiesta Bowl vs. #8 UCF (12-0)

User Info: RonWeassly

RonWeassly
2 months ago#4
Why would he stage the attack because hos character is being written off? Was he angry to leave or something? I don't get it.
http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/5-30-2014/7jSMUQ.gif

User Info: YahooPoster

YahooPoster
2 months ago#5
The police already said this is false. Oh boy, the people who like to claim fake news sure like to jump right on fake news.
I post on Yahoo.

User Info: Agnostic420

Agnostic420
2 months ago#6
YahooPoster posted...
The police already said this is false. Oh boy, the people who like to claim fake news sure like to jump right on fake news.

Boy oh boy are you late to the party sir.

User Info: brimicbed

brimicbed
2 months ago#7
YahooPoster posted...

The 2 suspects were let go without being charged and Jussie Smollet has hired a big name defense attorney.

User Info: VanDam

VanDam
2 months ago#8
The 2 brothers accused were able to prove they purchased the rope that was hanging around Jussies neck though. This is getting good.
My power is discombobulatingly devastating, I could feel his facial tissue collapse under my force. Its ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.

User Info: skullbone

skullbone
1 month ago#9
VanDam posted...
The 2 brothers accused were able to prove they purchased the rope that was hanging around Jussies neck though. This is getting good.

Wait how does that information help either side?
skull

User Info: sniffy

sniffy
1 month ago#10
I'm still not going to watch the trainwreck of a show, no matter what kind of publicity stunts are used. The show needs to be canceled.
Each successive Final Fantasy game makes the previous Final Fantasy game look like a masterpiece.
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Broadcast TV
  3. MAJOR Empire spoilers!!
  • Topic Archived