• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Television: Broadcast TV
  3. CBS paid Eliza Dushku 9.5M to settle harassment claim

User Info: HarryWarden

HarryWarden
3 months ago#1
https://deadline.com/2018/12/cbs-paid-eliza-dushku-9-5-million-to-settle-harassment-claim-on-bull-1202519943/

Second harassment claim she has made after one regarding True Lies. Hope she’s good with money because a studio would be stupid to hire her at this point. Doesn’t help that she’s never been a star with Dollhouse getting canned along with Tru Calling.

User Info: Lorthremar

Lorthremar
3 months ago#2
it's nice to see you have such a positive view of women
the 9/11 buildings got destroyed in the 9/11 thing - xyphilia

User Info: 6482902

3 months ago#3
Lorthremar posted...

It's both her second harassment claim and her second payday. If I were the director, I wouldn't hire her for free. She's a plague.

User Info: VanDam

VanDam
3 months ago#4
Obviously there must be some truth to it if she's getting huge pay days... but... I also don't blame anyone for just skipping her in the casting process. Who knows what her idea of harassment is.
My power is discombobulatingly devastating, I could feel his facial tissue collapse under my force. Its ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.

User Info: SRR Capdown

SRR Capdown
3 months ago#5
6482902 posted...
Lorthremar posted...

It's both her second harassment claim and her second payday. If I were the director, I wouldn't hire her for free. She's a plague.

She's a plague for being sexually harassed?
Fire Bucket

User Info: Goldninja

Goldninja
3 months ago#6
From what I read, she got canned because she confronted the guy making suggestive comments toward her. I'd say that's just cause to sue someone.

User Info: OhioState82

OhioState82
3 months ago#7
Given that they "settled" for 9.5 million (the equivalent of her anticipated future earnings on the show), I wonder what they thought they'd have to pay if they actually went to court and lost.

User Info: brimicbed

brimicbed
3 months ago#8
She got a settlement for wrongful termination.

The harassment happened on during filming so there's 100% evidence. She confronted him about it. He got her fired for standing up for herself. She ended up getting paid what she would have for the 4 season contract she signed.

Don't see what the problem here is supposed to be.

User Info: TheGoldenState

TheGoldenState
3 months ago#9
hips of a 13 year old boy
Frank Gore HOF

User Info: JScriv

JScriv
3 months ago#10
TheGoldenState posted...
hips of a 13 year old boy

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/WhimsicalDependentCleanerwrasse-size_restricted.gif
Stretch the bones over my skin, stretch the skin over my head