You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. God Eater 3
  3. Update 1.20 arrives this Friday, March 15th.

User Info: Akuro19

Akuro19
1 week ago#1
https://gematsu.com/2019/03/god-eater-3-version-1-20-update-launches-march-15

The end of the Havakiri's as we know it, is soon here at last!
"Though it's interesting to see monsters killing each other, go ahead and kill them yourself." - Goddess Ilias
Oh boy, normal Aragami not being more of a pain than Blitz Hannibal? Sign me up.

Seriously, why do they make Blitz a joke in comparisom when Blitz is meant to be very fast and strong?

https://www.bandainamcoent.com/news/god-eater-3-12-update-notes

Better link. Gematsu and all that broken English.

A lot of those hairstyles look the same, but outfits, unique outfits from doing higher difficulty content? Outfits that don't look like pure uninspired trash like the +shirts on RB? Yes please.
(edited 1 week ago)

User Info: Rikuismyhero

Rikuismyhero
1 week ago#3
Im excited for this update cant wait
Dont mind me im just trying to make friends....
Hope there's more Ash Aragami weapons to craft. Preferably of elements that we don't have yet. (spark Heavy Moon, blaze Buster Blade etc.)
ClassicAmbiance posted...
Hope there's more Ash Aragami weapons to craft. Preferably of elements that we don't have yet. (spark Heavy Moon, blaze Buster Blade etc.)

Not happening unless they add completely new Ashborn.

User Info: zoneone

zoneone
1 week ago#6
Lol... Yep at last..!

But where were you guys for my topic...

Hurry up with dlc..?
(created just 1 week ago)

Talk about leaving me with my Gonads swinging in the wind... Lol

We'll they needed airing out...

Yep... Looking forward to any new content.
I'll probably keep my character the same... Im happy with him as he is...

New missions is what Im after.

:)
(:
The First and Greatest Victory is to Conquer Yourself... To be Conquered by Yourself is... Most Shameful and Vile..!

User Info: mashu

mashu
1 week ago#7
AbyssalCode0088 posted...

There’s Amen-Ra. I do expect to get a weapon out of that, if not a branch for each weapon. They call out new material for it in its description, and that would also fit with assault Aragami versions of current Aragami each having their weapon.
I stopped just after reaching rank 6, waiting for this update. Hopefully the gameplay changes are noticeable . But more than anything, I hope the new fashion is good C:
Salty as Kaiba D:
mashu posted...

There’s Amen-Ra. I do expect to get a weapon out of that, if not a branch for each weapon. They call out new material for it in its description, and that would also fit with assault Aragami versions of current Aragami each having their weapon.

Pretty sure it'll either be A. Part of the existing branch or B. An entirely new branch. They were too lazy too add new weapons for old materials like no Caligula stuff for HM and BE, for an example, when all they'd have to do is just clone the SB and make it an BE weapon.

Although now I see I misunderstood (the weapon part threw me off) as I thought you meant something like them adding Kongou weapons for BE and HM. It all depends on the enemy's element and whatever you can currently craft with their materials.

User Info: EX_Bortthog

EX_Bortthog
1 week ago#10
mashu posted...

Pretty sure it'll either be A. Part of the existing branch or B. An entirely new branch. They were too lazy too add new weapons for old materials like no Caligula stuff for HM and BE, for an example, when all they'd have to do is just clone the SB and make it an BE weapon.

Although now I see I misunderstood (the weapon part threw me off) as I thought you meant something like them adding Kongou weapons for BE and HM. It all depends on the enemy's element and whatever you can currently craft with their materials.

So what your saying is it's going to be either possible outcome that it could be as if there were any other outcome
#1 Cactus
https://youtu.be/4_R0_nL5zDE REALLY SOON, NOT SOON ENOUGH
  1. Boards
  2. God Eater 3
  3. Update 1.20 arrives this Friday, March 15th.