• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars
  3. star wars visions has dropped on disney plus (spoilers)

User Info: AceMos

AceMos
2 months ago#1
all 9 episodes and its pretty damn good

3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

User Info: DaBlackGamer

DaBlackGamer
2 months ago#2
I will return this Friday to give my opinion.
PC: CPU: Ryzen 5: 5600X+Arctic Freezer 50/GPU: RTX 2070/RAM: 16GB/MB:MSI X750 Pro/PSU: EVGA SuperNova 650w Gold/SSD: Samsung 850 EVO: 1TB/OS: Windows 10

User Info: Tony_Jake

Tony_Jake
2 months ago#3
Have watched about half of them. It indeed is pretty good. As a reader of a lot of the books and comics I'm going to enjoy seeing which stories they choose to mention something about in canon material.

For the majority of them you could really fit most parts into the regular official Star Wars story without much problem as they are all pretty small scale stories that just take place on a single planet.

Episodes like the Ninth Jedi would make a good Old Republic story and would fit in well with how the High Republic describes the ancient past.
(edited 2 months ago)

Tony_Jake
2 months ago#4
Huh, as far as the Ninth Jedi goes the director for it mentioned awhile ago that he wrote it as if it were a post ST story.

However (just like me) pretty much everyone in the Jedi Council forums felt it would fit in better as an Old Republic story.

User Info: Slamslate

Slamslate
2 months ago#5
Finished them up. Really great stuff. Stand out ones for me were
The Duel
Ninth Jedi
Lop and Ocho
The Elder
As I expected I wasn't a fan of Trigger's. Their stuff has always been more miss than hit for me.
Dokkan FC - Gelk - 3229991361
(edited 2 months ago)

AceMos
2 months ago#6
Slamslate posted...
As I expected I wasn't a fan of Trigger's. Their stuff has always been more miss than hit for me.
they did the elder
3 things 1. i am female 2. i havea msucle probelm its hard for me to typ well 3.*does her janpuu dance*

AceMos
2 months ago#7
Tony_Jake posted...
Huh, as far as the Ninth Jedi goes the director for it mentioned awhile ago that he wrote it as if it were a post ST story.

However (just like me) pretty much everyone in the Jedi Council forums felt it would fit in better as an Old Republic story.
yea this kind of story just dont work post ST as its so undefined

you cant just do a vague story and say its post ST as well post ST is going to be a new era entirely

much like old republic and the era we have spent most of the franchise are 2 eras

post ST will be a new 3rd era

User Info: Slamslate

Slamslate
2 months ago#8
AceMos posted...
they did the elder
Interesting! Thanks for that. Okay let me amend. didn't like Twins, loved Elder.
Dokkan FC - Gelk - 3229991361

AceMos
2 months ago#9
Slamslate posted...
Interesting! Thanks for that. Okay let me amend. didn't like Twins, loved Elder.
yea studio trigger does more than just the sharp angular style animation and over the top action they are known for

they also did little witch academia which is a more grounded style as well (thoe noat as grounded as the elder)

Tony_Jake
2 months ago#10
AceMos posted...
yea this kind of story just dont work post ST as its so undefined

you cant just do a vague story and say its post ST as well post ST is going to be a new era entirely

much like old republic and the era we have spent most of the franchise are 2 eras

post ST will be a new 3rd era

Yeah. I have a feeling the director just wanted to say his story was further into the future then anything else up to this point.

And as far as what will happen in the official post ST era I think it is pretty much set in stone that Rey will restart the Order (whatever that Order ends up looking like).
(edited 2 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars
  3. star wars visions has dropped on disney plus (spoilers)
  • Post New Message