• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars
  3. Most people loved The Last Jedi, and the haters just need to accept that fact!

User Info: SonicISblue77

SonicISblue77
1 year ago#1
Most people (including me) loved The Last Jedi, and the people who hate it are in a small minority. The Last Jedi is one of the best Star Wars movies I have ever seen.
Sonic is a blue hedgehog that can run really fast, and he's really cool.

User Info: Lord Folken II

Lord Folken II
1 year ago#2
Agreed. But brace yourself for incels.

User Info: C_Mat

C_Mat
1 year ago#3
I don’t know a single person IRL who liked it and we Loved Rogue One and TFA.
https://youtu.be/muXbrE3u6ns | That farmhouse, there.

User Info: TheAlmightyPoe

TheAlmightyPoe
1 year ago#4
Maybe the issue is that it's supposed to be a trilogy. And as a second movie in a trilogy it just doesn't do the work.

If the force awakens was a stand-alone, and the last Jedi was the first in the trilogy, I think it would have more praise.
"RAWR! I'm a vicious aminal"

User Info: FGAssassinMit

FGAssassinMit
1 year ago#5
Would love to see some statistics on your "groundbreaking" opinion TC.

But seriously did we need another topic on this? And that goes for both sides.
PSN-griffyrules915

User Info: jw91

jw91
1 year ago#6
I can count the people I know who liked TLJ on one hand. The argument that the people who disliked or outright hated it are a “vocal minority” are pretty much B.S. tbh.

User Info: SeamusOHassey

SeamusOHassey
1 year ago#7
The Last Jedi was a great movie.
You're not funny and nobody likes you.
My future wife - https://i.imgur.com/0WS6lzW.jpg

User Info: Time_Hero

Time_Hero
1 year ago#8
The Last Jedi has an A score on cinemascore.com, which aggregates from data acquired from people walking out of the theater. I trust that way more than I trust biased message boards or bot-prone Rotten Tomato scores.
Ben D Straw
6/29/08

User Info: Lastjustice

Lastjustice
1 year ago#9
Yeah I've only met handful of people who liked the Last Jedi, and they were people who would accept a bag of crap if had the star wars label on it. Majority are meh to outright hating it.
"Laws only exist when there's someone there to uphold them."
PSN:Lastjustice

User Info: Scoutisabelle

Scoutisabelle
1 year ago#10
Time_Hero posted...
The Last Jedi has an A score on cinemascore.com, which aggregates from data acquired from people walking out of the theater. I trust that way more than I trust biased message boards or bot-prone Rotten Tomato scores.

This. This topic is about "most people," not diehard Star Wars fans who post on message boards.

The overall generic public liked the movie. It's mainly the diehard Star Wars fans who disliked it.

I really liked TLJ.
But I was pissed at many of the stupid decisions Rian Johnson made, and how he disregarded much of The Force Awakens.

But so much of the movie was really cool and I've already watched it four times on Blu-ray (fast-forwarding past the boring Canto Bight sidequest). It's a fun movie and looks awesome.
Now playing: God of War, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars
  3. Most people loved The Last Jedi, and the haters just need to accept that fact!
  • Topic Archived