• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars
  3. My new theory on Snoke expanded(poss. spoilers)

User Info: ZLn13

ZLn13
4 years ago#1
Hey again guys I wanted to expand upon my theory I had posted here to further help it in a way. Once again this is just all speculation and I hope it can spark some interest.

So I believe supreme leader snoke is not a sith but a dark jedi. However not just any jedi, but one of the first jedi to join the darkside and establish a strong power within it. He is a Jedi Master who studied possibly with Master Cherff Maota who if you don't have the visual dictionary, he was an ancient jedi master who is thousands of years old. His face does have some similarities to snoke in terms of his ears and eyes. I'm guessing snoke is of this race possibly which is stated Cherff was human or rather humanoid with a long face. I believe snoke has studied and lived for such a long time that he was able to use the force to do either one of two things. One, he was able to travel into the future using the darkside of the force, knowing that the chosen one or rather its heirs would still be alive. Two, snoke used the darkside of the force to rather stop himself from aging too much and dying out, kind of like freezing yourself. He has then awakened or have been woke up by someone to further continue the plot of taking control of one of the strongest force users, a balance of light and dark. Reason I think this might be possible, although its skeptical is that Rian Johnson directed the movie Looper which has time travel in it. It would be interesting for a jedi to fight another jedi who specializes in one side thats opposite to the other. Snoke's scars and disfigured face show as if he has been in incredible battles with possibly sith and jedi.

Reasons for me to believe this theory is about a lot of small details added around the force awakens. First is the statue bust of Cherff Maota who is an ancient Jedi master and perhaps Maz has met him or knows history of him. Second is Kylo Rens lightsaber as it was inspired by an ancient design and if Snoke is of such an era would explain who taught him to build one. The crystal was cracked yes but possibly limited in TFA time era. Third is from the new episodes of rebels coming out. Ezra finds a similar lightsaber to Kylos and it is stated about Kylo Rens lightsaber design that it was around the time of the scourge of Malachor. This shows how ancient this design is and could possibly hint at snoke being in this time era.

Anyways guys let me know what you think and feel free to share this theory just to let us speculate more on the mysteries of this new trilogy.
3ds FC: 2148-8148-7848
-Looking for Unity 3d programmers, 3d Artist(blender 3d), and texture artist from cali.
  1. Boards
  2. Star Wars
  3. My new theory on Snoke expanded(poss. spoilers)
  • Topic Archived