• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gal*Gun 2
  3. Ordered from Rice Digital. Still waiting on my copy.

User Info: razisgosu

razisgosu
1 year ago#11
You should probably try to charge it back at this point if you haven't gotten assistance form the post office or Rice Digital. That's pretty ridiculous.

User Info: Is_Corrupted

Is_Corrupted
1 year ago#12
razisgosu posted...
You should probably try to charge it back at this point if you haven't gotten assistance form the post office or Rice Digital. That's pretty ridiculous.

They wouldn't refund the delivery fee (30$) and then they would to take off an amount, from what I've read on those politics. Refunds are far from full. When I called the post office, I was told they can't interfere with customs and it could take however long they need to scan one box for one game and process it. As far as I know, there isn't much I can do.
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon

User Info: pokedude900

pokedude900
1 year ago#13
Not sure how it works in Canada, but banks in the US will get you your money back no matter what. You might be banned from using Rice Digital again, but that's probably not a concern for you.
https://i.imgur.com/43grzs2.jpg https://i.imgur.com/m2b4LRZ.jpg
Come to the (un)official GameFAQs Touhou board. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1110-

Is_Corrupted
1 year ago#14
pokedude900 posted...
Not sure how it works in Canada, but banks in the US will get you your money back no matter what. You might be banned from using Rice Digital again, but that's probably not a concern for you.

I used paypal, so I'll try to contact them for the refund. Yeah, not using their website ever again, so being banned is the least of my worries.
Marcus is the answer for anything except "best unit who isn't Marcus," but even then he is a strong contender. - PokeAMon

Is_Corrupted
1 year ago#15
I've left a message one last time with funstock support for info. If they can't provide s***, I'll contact paypal this week and get this sorted.

User Info: razisgosu

razisgosu
1 year ago#16
Pretty sure Paypal almost always sides with buyer, so you should be clear if you get with them quick enough. Last I recall paypal does have a limited time on charge backs though.

Is_Corrupted
1 year ago#17
Contacted Paypal. They will contact the seller and give me news within 10 days.

Is_Corrupted
1 year ago#18
News tomorrow or next week. They have until Friday because of the 10 days rule. Let's see how that goes.

User Info: snuskgubbe

snuskgubbe
1 year ago#19
Interesting.

Is_Corrupted
1 year ago#20
Got 2 messages from paypal. The case is still being studied. They gave me the info that Funstock gave me before, including the tracking number from DHL that leads to the DHL website, turning up no information and an error. Funstock confirmed that the parcel was sent. They told me I'll get more info soon and they didn't need a reply yet. I'll probably get more info in the next 2 days, if the 10 days policy still applies. Time to wait some more.
  1. Boards
  2. Gal*Gun 2
  3. Ordered from Rice Digital. Still waiting on my copy.
  • Topic Archived