• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gal*Gun 2
  3. Save scumming for endings/trophies?

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
1 year ago#1
Has anyone tried save scumming to watch the other endings to get the trophies? Any drawback? The only drawback I can see is not unlocking more items for your room
If it's to keep this joy alive...I'll betray anything and anyone
- Micchy

User Info: GodlyWaffles

GodlyWaffles
1 year ago#2
If you're trying to get all the trophies and get platinum, then yes there is one drawback

You need to get every girls phone number for a gold trophy and for the 2 main girls you need to get both their A and B endings to get their numbers

IAznDragonI Yan
1 year ago#3
i don't plan on platinuming it. just want the ending trophies.
- Micchy

GodlyWaffles
1 year ago#4
IAznDragonI Yan posted...
i don't plan on platinuming it. just want the ending trophies.

Then you're pretty much good to go, there's no drawback other than items and the gold trophy

IAznDragonI Yan
1 year ago#5
ok. one more question if you know it. to get the harem ending, is it possible to complete the main story, nanako, AND chiru stories in one go? actually, i gotten both nanako endings except for chiru's. is chiru's end of the quests the one where you doki her in the storage in the gym?
- Micchy

GodlyWaffles
1 year ago#6
You can't get nanako's and chiru's ending in one go

It's only possible to get the main story and one of the girls ending in one playthrough

If you didn't finish the main story and get one of the girls ending, you're locked in and you can't get the other girl's ending

On the other hand if you finish the main story(except the 3rd Kurona fight) and get one of the girls ending, if you try to get the other girls ending you'll instead get the harem ending

IAznDragonI Yan
1 year ago#7
the endings topic said to get the harem ending, you need to clear main story, nanako, AND chiru stories. is 20 days enough to clear them all?
- Micchy

GodlyWaffles
1 year ago#8
IAznDragonI Yan posted...
the endings topic said to get the harem ending, you need to clear main story, nanako, AND chiru stories. is 20 days enough to clear them all?

Yes 20 days is more than enough, you need to do all the main story mission first then do both Nanako and Chiru's story, it doesn't have to be done in the same day

Just remember that if you want the harem ending ignore the main story mission that let's you fight Kurona for the 3rd time, it unlocks itself after you finish all the main story and afterwards finish one the girl's story
  1. Boards
  2. Gal*Gun 2
  3. Save scumming for endings/trophies?
  • Topic Archived