• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Gal*Gun 2
  3. Kind of sad the "Home" rendezvous isn't even at Persona level.

User Info: Sairos

Sairos
1 year ago#1
I don't know, was kind of expecting like with how it is in Persona with a romantic interest, maybe something akin to the girl saying something and then things fading to black hinting she spent the night.

Instead there isn't a great deal of difference between inviting her to your home and inviting her to other places in the school. At least it doesn't seem much different to me.
Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.
PSN: Aeturnum

User Info: RPG maniac87

RPG maniac87
1 year ago#2
I'd argue the rendezvous system in general is already way above anything available in Persona.
We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are. -Anais Nin

User Info: DingoEnderZOE2

DingoEnderZOE2
1 year ago#3
RPG maniac87 posted...
I'd argue the rendezvous system in general is already way above anything available in Persona.

.....Please tell me you're joking.
A real man is both a gentleman AND a pervert.

User Info: 2pp3nd1x

2pp3nd1x
1 year ago#4
Is it worth going for digital Persona 5 on the sale or should I wait for a physical sale? I borrowed a friend's copy last year and got to the end of the museum..

Thoughts? I don't think I got to any romance options yet in that game.
GET ******* REAL, THIS GAME ISN'T SUPPOSED TO BE REALISTIC YOU DUMB **** IF YOU WANT REALISM JUMP IN FRONT OF A SEMI - sonicrjk

User Info: Sairos

Sairos
1 year ago#5
2pp3nd1x posted...
t to the end of the museum..

2pp3nd1x posted...
Is it worth going for digital Persona 5 on the sale or should I wait for a physical sale? I borrowed a friend's copy last year and got to the end of the museum..

Thoughts? I don't think I got to any romance options yet in that game.

It's a great game, if you enjoyed playing it, and can get it on sale, I would recommend it.
Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.
PSN: Aeturnum

User Info: RPG maniac87

RPG maniac87
1 year ago#6
DingoEnderZOE2 posted...
RPG maniac87 posted...

.....Please tell me you're joking.

I'm not sure what to say if you're honestly more impressed by a fade to black.
We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are. -Anais Nin

User Info: RollingSkull

RollingSkull
1 year ago#7
I'm pretty sure a considerable number of gamers would kill for a voiced option to have a first person view of Kawakami or Tae stepping on their crotch on endless loop.
"I mean, come ON! Kill me?! Who HASN'T tried?!"
-- Mike Nelson, Mystery Science Theater 3000
  1. Boards
  2. Gal*Gun 2
  3. Kind of sad the "Home" rendezvous isn't even at Persona level.
  • Topic Archived