• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gal*Gun 2
  3. Heeey guys, getting started

User Info: shockfrost

shockfrost
1 year ago#91
Okay, let's pick up where we left off.

... uh, where did I leave off...
The Original Darklord
First US Game Clear, July 21 2009 (29 hours play time)

User Info: Sairos

Sairos
1 year ago#92
shockfrost posted...

You are doing great work, on behalf of all Gal Gun fans, I salute you!

And I think you were talking about the ghost, can you romance the ghost or get her number?
Nam et ipsa scientia potestas est.
PSN: Aeturnum

shockfrost
1 year ago#93
I was cataloguing endings. Right
The Original Darklord

shockfrost
1 year ago#94
Sairos posted...
shockfrost posted...

You are doing great work, on behalf of all Gal Gun fans, I salute you!

And I think you were talking about the ghost, can you romance the ghost or get her number?

You can get her number which leads to the usual options plus a costume unlock.
The Original Darklord

User Info: Cynrascal

Cynrascal
1 year ago#95
shockfrost posted...
2pp3nd1x posted...
shockfrost posted...
Shoten posted...
Do you know what happens if you kiss a girl when you lose? I refuse each time.

Yeah, I do.

You get the cooties.

Lol. I can't tell if this is sarcastic. I think there's a trophy to get kissed 50 times.

By fifty girls *

And it's cumulative. You can rendezvous with a girl, choose the kiss animation and let it loop until you get the trophy.
When were you under the impression that being a "JRPG hipster" is a bad thing?

User Info: PrzemoRi

PrzemoRi
1 year ago#96
You get Kurona Number after beating her for third time (That can be done on either Chiru or Nanako B route).
After DokiDoki mission on B route you girl of choice is unavailable until you meet her again after 3rd fight with Kurona - If you do DokiDoki mission for both of them, they both levave like in normal B route but you don't get quest with Kurona - Instead after skipping to the final day you get scene where girls come to rescue you from Kurona - Thats the Secret Ending.
Also - After beating both A and B ending for a girl you gets her phone number, but her bond is reset every time you start a NewGame+ so to let's say be able to call Chiru to your room you need to give her a lots of candy either in Randevous mode or in her room like usual.
About my score - For now I have a 10169250points.

User Info: dark998

dark998
1 year ago#97
After doing rendezvous at night and coming back to the room if you talk to Risu she will make a comment about the girl you just meet. Only saw a couple so far, they are pretty funny.

User Info: UltimateWing

UltimateWing
1 year ago#98
dark998 posted...
After doing rendezvous at night and coming back to the room if you talk to Risu she will make a comment about the girl you just meet. Only saw a couple so far, they are pretty funny.

That's what I noticed too. I've been trying to do the rendezvous at night just to hear Risu's responses to the protagonist's classmates.
Upcoming games: SMT Strange Journey Redux 3DS, SMT V Switch
MHXXForTheWest - Capcom, don't XX the West

shockfrost
1 year ago#99
PrzemoRi posted...
You get Kurona Number after beating her for third time (That can be done on either Chiru or Nanako B route).
After DokiDoki mission on B route you girl of choice is unavailable until you meet her again after 3rd fight with Kurona - If you do DokiDoki mission for both of them, they both levave like in normal B route but you don't get quest with Kurona - Instead after skipping to the final day you get scene where girls come to rescue you from Kurona - Thats the Secret Ending.
Also - After beating both A and B ending for a girl you gets her phone number, but her bond is reset every time you start a NewGame+ so to let's say be able to call Chiru to your room you need to give her a lots of candy either in Randevous mode or in her room like usual.
About my score - For now I have a 10169250points.

10 million eh? And no further unlocks past 3 mil? Thanks very much for your info.
The Original Darklord

shockfrost
1 year ago#100
OK, I think I've gathered enough summary data on the routes.

You can obtain the following collection of phone numbers by clearing set-piece missions:
From EASIEST to HARDEST

Roze Kurusubara
Mirai Wakaba
Midori Hanba

Yurina Gozu
Rena Kuribayashi

Madoka Tsukimiya
Ren Yoshikawa

Otome Kurosawa
Tsubomi Haruno

Maria Natsuki
Karen Sazanami

Mikoto Kumano
Konomi Kujirai

Sara Sasahara
Anita Bellman

Saki Takada
Kumi Kibayashi
Neneko Kusogi

The rest must be acquired randomly from Defense missions. Every girl has a Defense mission.
The Original Darklord
  1. Boards
  2. Gal*Gun 2
  3. Heeey guys, getting started
  • Topic Archived