• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gal*Gun 2
  3. Heeey guys, getting started

User Info: shockfrost

shockfrost
1 year ago#31
1,000,000% sure.

Normal Ending A is a Risu Romance Failure route.

Which means... there must be a success route as well.
The Original Darklord
First US Game Clear, July 21 2009 (29 hours play time)

shockfrost
1 year ago#32
Copy from other thread -Here's what I know about the Rendezvous system.

As soon as you get a girl's phone number you can request a Rendezvous.
You can select any location for a Rendezvous during the day, except Your Room which is restricted to night visits, and only from girls with maxed affection.
Rendezvous do not have a time limit.
Press the options button to access the menu. From here you can give them candy, etc.
Girls tend to show their personality clearly if you just let them idle.
Girls have 3 idle animation - bored, sleepy and stretching. They can also have unique idle animations and dialogue.
Girls have a pool of dialogue they pick from when you shoot them with the pheromone shot from a distance.
Girls have a second set of dialogue that appears when affection is maxed out.
You can approach with triangle and move away with square.
Getting close can make it embarrassing. Stare at a segment too long and you'll embarrass the girl, harming your relationship, unless it is maxed out. In that case she'll have different dialogues and behave differently.
If a girl's affection is 0 and you embarrass her, she will leave. She'll enter an Upset state and refuse your calls for 1 time period.
If you Vac Gun her outfit for a second, she'll just pose. If you have the upgrade and strip her with the Vac, she'll always be pissed. She'll always enter Upset state (Of course!! Be thankful you don't get deleted.) and lose quite a bit of affection.

If your relationship was maxed out, however, she won't end the cutscene herself. You won't be able to interact with her in any way, mind you - she'll refuse to talk, accept gifts, pose, or really, anything. But you'll still be able to move the camera around and have a good long look. You wanted to see that badly? Just get your fill already, hmph!

She'll still be Upset after you decide to leave. Naturally! You'd better take responsibility for your choices, ok?

Girls' humiliation points are their face, their chest, their butt, their legs (from medium distance) and upskirt (straight up from very close) These all have unique dialogue and will embarrass a girl if you look too much without maxed affection.

As soon as you have a girl's phone number you can Fantasize about her as much as you want. This starts the Doki-Doki minigame.
The Original Darklord

shockfrost
1 year ago#33
Quick combat aside: Changing locations will cause your health to regenerate.

Dark Blue locations are "Stealth locations" where you can hopefully go unseen and calmly snipe enemies.
I am still looking for the rumored "invisible locations".

There are two ways to find Metal Kuronas. Find and shoot a Mini-Kurona. This may release one.
Or, clear certain entire waves of targets with EKOs, without getting hit. This can cause them to spawn.
The Original Darklord

shockfrost
1 year ago#34
Defense Missions only have 1 assigned girl.
The others are randomly selected.

Meaning that on any given defense mission, you COULD get rare phone numbers you don't have otherwise. Or, you can get a bunch of repeats.

Start a defense mission, check who is in attendance, and if it's nobody you need, return to base. A new random defense mission will be re-rolled.
I believe every single girl has a defense mission. One will be chosen at random to fill the bottom of your mission list.

If you like a particular stage, you can replay it to look for new girls (and cancel if nobody good shows up)
The Original Darklord

shockfrost
1 year ago#35
The remaining missions are laid out in a tree - clearing certain missions will cause certain others to appear.

For example, the Object Search missions are laid out in a linear progression. Keep clearing them to access new ones.
The Original Darklord

User Info: Shin Star

Shin Star
1 year ago#36
Hey, I just wanted to say thanks for all this info. This is really great.
I thought you were literally going to datamine the game data but this is still good.
"I got bored of waiting for you, so I didn't want to be a good guy anymore."
One of X's excuses to Zero --> Rockman Zero series

shockfrost
1 year ago#37
Just chewing the fat of the info.

I believe that Cave 1, the mission with a treasure chest at the end, awards you upgrade parts if you open the chest at the end, regardless of who assigns you a mission there.
Little more testing.
The Original Darklord

shockfrost
1 year ago#38
I have discovered a "MY GOD, you're behind" mission on day 2 by trying to get through day 1 without scoring points.

If, for some reason, your combined score on the first two missions is less than 150,000, you'll be given a benchmark mission to get your score up.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I shouldn't be so harsh. I might just be really good at this game, and some players may be short some 10-30k and have to take the makeup mission.
The Original Darklord

shockfrost
1 year ago#39
If you end the game without clearing at least the Normal Clear, Risu will break down in tears about your failure.

And you won't get any Credits roll.
The Original Darklord

shockfrost
1 year ago#40
Chiru Ending "A" found.
The Original Darklord
  1. Boards
  2. Gal*Gun 2
  3. Heeey guys, getting started
  • Topic Archived