• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Gal*Gun 2
  3. Heeey guys, getting started

User Info: PegasusLover123

PegasusLover123
1 year ago#11
It IS possible to evade some shout attacks, but it requires quick use of either side lean or up/down tilts to move just before the words would hit.

Keep in mind when the girl's shout will check your initial position at the time of launch. If you were fully crouched when she shouts, you have to stand up fully to dodge this one.
"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh." -Magus

User Info: shockfrost

shockfrost
1 year ago#12
It seems there are hidden demons in each stage and I am not sure what triggers their appearance just yet.

It turns out your story score MAY BE a composite of demons caught and points earned in-stage. So, V-Bombing remains an efficient tactic.

Or maybe it's not. Still working on it.
The Original Darklord
First US Game Clear, July 21 2009 (29 hours play time)

shockfrost
1 year ago#13
OK, in the first stage, if you shoot the mini-Kurona doll, it will force a Metal Demon to appear. It is probably like this in other stages too.
You cannot shoot and vac at the same time, so, while it may seem prudent to pay attention to demonized students first, that's almost backwards.

Take out non-demonized students with one shot apiece, then turn your attention to demonized enemies.

Be cautious. If you knock demons free, and their girls are still hanging around, they will re-latch themselves on the girl and the girl will get a massive attack boost!
It is possible to stunlock a girl for eternity by vision locking her, then pulsing her with the vacuum. This will break the vision lock, and you can reassume it. When visionlocking an enemy, they aren't usually able to take actions, but enemies that are too far away cannot be vision locked, so be careful and look closely for opponents you can lock.
The Original Darklord

shockfrost
1 year ago#14
The drink on the front of the vending machine is the legendary "Pheromone Z" the super-expensive DLC that makes clothing transparent when you zoom in
The Original Darklord

shockfrost
1 year ago#15
The first DLC is coming online now. It's rather sparse.

... the clothing, that is. All three pieces of DLC are pretty hot stuff.
The Original Darklord

shockfrost
1 year ago#16
If you want to check out the full power of the Vac Gun, try Score Attack. I assume you are given maxed out equipment to use.
The Original Darklord

shockfrost
1 year ago#17
When you zoom in, your crosshair will naturally waver.

You can either put up with it or hold R2 to move the cursor more slowly, and instantly suppress the shaking.
The Original Darklord

User Info: PegasusLover123

PegasusLover123
1 year ago#18
shockfrost posted...
When you zoom in, your crosshair will naturally waver.

You can either put up with it or hold R2 to move the cursor more slowly, and instantly suppress the shaking.

That's actually the motion sensor mode that activates when you zoom, you can turn it off in the Options if it bothers you.
"If history is to change, let it change. If the world is to be destroyed, so be it. If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh." -Magus

shockfrost
1 year ago#19
Ooooh, is that so.
In any case holding R2 disables the motion sensor.

I'm home; now we can begin for real.
The Original Darklord

shockfrost
1 year ago#20
Your Vac Gun makes fast work of any text floating towards you - but be SUPER careful not to suck up any BOMB LETTERS.

You'll take damage and overheat your vac gun!

Shouts also inflict 20% damage. You can only take about 5 hits in all. Be super careful.
The Original Darklord
  1. Boards
  2. Gal*Gun 2
  3. Heeey guys, getting started
  • Topic Archived