• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest Builders
  3. My game glitched, and I don't know what to do.
soominie 1 year ago#1
I'm at the point in the game on Chapter 2 where you get the red portal. I got the red portal and went in to adventure before getting any quests. I then found a person and rescued them. I went back and got the quest from Elle and because I got the girl before actually taking Elle's quest to get her the game still thinks she's there. Can anyone help me by telling me what I could do? I really don't want to close the game without saving because I don't save often, and if I did close it I would be put back before I got the red portal, and I'm almost at the time you get the green portal at this point.
behindtheword 1 year ago#2
You did put her in a bed, right?

Assuming you did, does she have a sign over her head indicating what you have to give her? Should look like a crab claw.

If so, then if you found a crab's claw, cook it, then offer it to her. That should move the quest marker along. I know I did a similar thing on the PS4, and doing the next marker automatically in that quest shifted the game to reset the quest marker to where it should be.
Life can be unexpected. Embrace and prepare for anything.
Searchable public mass Declassification, Project Apario: https://projectapario.com/
behindtheword 1 year ago#3
I totally forgot about two sections. There are ladders on the way up the first mountain where you drop down to get the guy in the pit of flowers, and further out is the fishing rod and flower + caterpillar + bodkin forest. Then there are ladders in that giant house, a fair amount overall. So not just the bodkins, though you can make a wooden walkway up to them, with vines leading up to it.
Life can be unexpected. Embrace and prepare for anything.
Searchable public mass Declassification, Project Apario: https://projectapario.com/
  1. Boards
  2. Dragon Quest Builders
  3. My game glitched, and I don't know what to do.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A