• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Kirby Battle Royale
  3. Need new 3DS friends for this and Kid Icarus: Uprising

User Info: DKSmash

DKSmash
1 year ago#1
It's Mother/EB, and I need to get more active players on my 3DS friend list again. Add 3067-9065-7369 and list your fiend code. I am getting into this game as a competitive player (sorta). I'd like to find you guys online at random.

User Info: _Keeby

_Keeby
1 year ago#2
You most likely already know this, but...
1. There are no battles with friends. Only random matches.
2. Battles are regional only.

Nonetheless, I hope to see you on random matches, as I'm still playing from time to time.

DKSmash
1 year ago#3
_Keeby posted...

Nonetheless, I hope to see you on random matches, as I'm still playing from time to time.

I do. It's actually quite stupid that Nintendo didn't add a friend room feature for this. What is your name online? Mine is MotherEB. We could also talk on Discord if we happen to run into each other.

_Keeby
1 year ago#4
DKSmash posted...
_Keeby posted...

I do. It's actually quite stupid that Nintendo didn't add a friend room feature for this. What is your name online? Mine is MotherEB. We could also talk on Discord if we happen to run into each other.

My in-game name is Keeby, although I've seen at least one other person named Keeby while online before, so I can't guarantee that you played with me if you played with someone named Keeby. I'm not too bothered by no friend rooms, I'm more annoyed by the fact that random matches are regional only, so we'd have to live in the same region for us encounter each other via randoms.

Example: I live in the US, so I'm on the US servers whenever I play online, and I will only be able to encounter other people from the US on those servers.

DKSmash
1 year ago#5
_Keeby posted...
DKSmash posted...
_Keeby posted...

My in-game name is Keeby, although I've seen at least one other person named Keeby while online before, so I can't guarantee that you played with me if you played with someone named Keeby. I'm not too bothered by no friend rooms, I'm more annoyed by the fact that random matches are regional only, so we'd have to live in the same region for us encounter each other via randoms.

Example: I live in the US, so I'm on the US servers whenever I play online, and I will only be able to encounter other people from the US on those servers.

Not to mention that this game is already kind of unpopular. Worldwide may actually tie the knot and get a full room if it was implemented in the future. I am at least also in the U.S., so I'll keep your tag in mind and DM you here on gfaqs if I see a Keeby.

_Keeby
1 year ago#6
DKSmash posted...
Not to mention that this game is already kind of unpopular. Worldwide may actually tie the knot and get a full room if it was implemented in the future. I am at least also in the U.S., so I'll keep your tag in mind and DM you here on gfaqs if I see a Keeby.

Alright. I'm on the game fairly often, and probably won't be quitting for a while, as I'm trying to reach level 100 before I stop. Feel free to message me if you'd like to play at a certain time or if you see me online, although I'm not the competitive type and just play the game for fun. In recent weeks it's been getting more difficult for me to find people online, so having friends who still play this game would be great.
  1. Boards
  2. Kirby Battle Royale
  3. Need new 3DS friends for this and Kid Icarus: Uprising
  • Topic Archived