• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Kirby Battle Royale
  3. The King Dedede Championship fight is ABSOLUTE MURDER!

User Info: SpectrumSonaris

SpectrumSonaris
1 year ago#1
I'm just 1 fight away from clearing the story mode, but OH MY GOD! The difficulty spike when fighting King Dedede is so unfair! It makes my blood boil just thinking about it. Every time I'm close to beating him he always trounces me! IS THERE ANY WAY TO BEAT HIM?!

SpectrumSonaris
1 year ago#2
Uh, hello? ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED!

User Info: guydude21

guydude21
1 year ago#3
What ability are you using?
A board for Captain Falcon https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1434-captain-falcon

SpectrumSonaris
1 year ago#4
I tried using sword, but it doesn't seem to help; maybe I'm doing it wrong.

User Info: guydude21

guydude21
1 year ago#5
Try using whip instead and throw the other enemies at him
A board for Captain Falcon https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1434-captain-falcon

User Info: Noahepix14

Noahepix14
1 year ago#6
I was having the same problem too, i was thinking that sword was the best answer to the fight and i was wrong. So for me, the beetle ability worked quite well as i could keep my distance, rush in with my charge attack, and hit either Dedede or one of the soldiers with the shockwave. If you're going to take this advice then you just have to keep your distance from Dedede and try to dodge his hammers throws, charge up when the time is right and swoop in for the damage. Rinse and repeat, also beetle ability works pretty well for the second phase of the fight in which you have to throw the kirby clones into the cannon Bandana Dee gives you, just grab a clone with Y and drop him close enough to the cannon. Good luck Sonar!
  1. Boards
  2. Kirby Battle Royale
  3. The King Dedede Championship fight is ABSOLUTE MURDER!
  • Topic Archived