• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Dontejohnson468

Dontejohnson468
1 year ago#1
Am I the only person who personally questions why there are still no friend lobbies in this game? As much as I enjoy the Ranking Mode, it does get pretty annoying not being able to play my favorite mini games, unless it is randomly selected. Not to mention, it can be borderline obnoxious having to literally play my least favorite mini games, or encountering a player who will always win, over and over again. This can painfully cause me to waste time backtracking to the main menu, and desperately hope some of the better mini games are there.

Also, on another note, am I the only person who hates how the game doesn't tell which player chooses what Copy Ability and what mini game. I'm sorry, but I just find that extremely arbitrary. And because some Copy Abilities are better than others, and because some abilities are a pain to use in certain mini games, you can't prepare yourself beforehand, so there is a chance you'll get screwed over.

User Info: guydude21

guydude21
1 year ago#2
Dontejohnson468 posted...
Also, on another note, am I the only person who hates how the game doesn't tell which player chooses what Copy Ability and what mini game. I'm sorry, but I just find that extremely arbitrary. And because some Copy Abilities are better than others, and because some abilities are a pain to use in certain mini games, you can't prepare yourself beforehand, so there is a chance you'll get screwed over.

I mean, if everyone has the same chance to get screwed over then it's not unfair
A board for Captain Falcon https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1434-captain-falcon
  • Topic Archived