Looking forward to this game!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 4: Frank's Big Package
  3. Looking forward to this game!

User Info: logans_run_82

logans_run_82
10 months ago#11
i was hoping for DR3 but whatever I don't own an xbone so this will be as close as i get for now.
"Not a few who meant to drive out their devil have themselves entered into swine"

User Info: Psychodrama_80

Psychodrama_80
10 months ago#12
lastrocker posted...
Wow, A new account created just to post this message. This seems incredibly like some paid astroturfing.

You claim the game is frustrating, yet you got the best endings in both games on your 1st playthrough. Doesn't seem that bad.

You also claim to be a fan from the beginning but have the usual complaint "all I wanted to do was explore" You should know as a fan, you can ignore the Time Limit if you want even from the first game. You also claim with the 2nd game "it felt like playing with a nose around my neck" Most people agree that even with the time limit, getting all the story & survivors in the 2nd game is pretty easy & the time restraints are very loose.

You don't even mention the 3rd game... ?

The game has been out & the DR community has already moved on. The "biggest frustration factor" is clearly a core component of DR gameplay appeal & DR4 has destroyed the essence of the game by pandering to masses while publicly trying to promote it towards the more hardcore fanbase.

"As a Dead Rising fan, I'm looking forward to this game and all the fun it has to offer." -Come on, This reads like the most stereotypical nonsense fluff I've seen.
IIRC - You guys were busted doing this stuff on Reddit too

Some of you clearly live on GF far to much n those tinfoil hats are clearly to tight...you literally sound insane, wtf is wrong with you, I suggest taking an extended break from GF lol

Someone is looking forward to a game therefor its a dev and you are actually arguing on the users own feelings lol? Not only crazy but give GF far to much credit lol

You may actually want to properly read a postbefore you reply and freak out sounded utterly crazy next time too, just saying lol
House of Flying Daggers Wu Tang Clan - Jimi Hendrix
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHDNl0OiocU

User Info: logans_run_82

logans_run_82
10 months ago#13
we gotta weed out the f***ing red commie scum

part of how we do that is question people authenticity about their videogame fandom.
"Not a few who meant to drive out their devil have themselves entered into swine"

User Info: Gameovershow

Gameovershow
10 months ago#14
i have it digitally pre ordered,already pre downloaded,played about 20 mins of it on xboxone before i sold it for a ps4,was not a fan of the save system but its fun and thats the most important thing. i'm excited only 3 hours and 53 mins till i can play it
Run thevideogameendershow on youtube I love horror.Playing Injustice 2,tons of 3ds games,clicker heros,and Batman AK

User Info: ddwilliams

ddwilliams
10 months ago#15
Anyone know if they implemented a patch to increase difficulty? This game was incredibly easy on xbone

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
10 months ago#16
ddwilliams posted...
Anyone know if they implemented a patch to increase difficulty? This game was incredibly easy on xbone

Yeah, they added difficulty levels at some point. Apparently all it does is nerf your damage and buff damage you take, so... not exactly interesting difficulty, but at least it's something.
I wonder if 'Deus Vult' would still be such a popular phrase in nerdom if they knew there was no 'v' sound in Latin.

User Info: ddwilliams

ddwilliams
10 months ago#17
vigorm0rtis posted...
ddwilliams posted...

Yeah, they added difficulty levels at some point. Apparently all it does is nerf your damage and buff damage you take, so... not exactly interesting difficulty, but at least it's something.

Oh thanks dude

User Info: ghstbstr

ghstbstr
10 months ago#18
Is there any enhancements for the PS Pro?
Alienware Alpha R2 -i7 6700T 8MB 2.8/3.6GHz -GTX960 4GB GDDR5 -16GB DDR4 2133MHz,
-128GB SSD -1TB 7200 HDD -Intel Wireless AC3165/BT 4.2 -Win10 Creators 64bit.

User Info: vigorm0rtis

vigorm0rtis
10 months ago#19
ghstbstr posted...

I'm not sure, Capcom's not being very communicative, but I think so. IGN did a PS Pro stream earlier... well, yesterday.
I wonder if 'Deus Vult' would still be such a popular phrase in nerdom if they knew there was no 'v' sound in Latin.

User Info: true_horror

true_horror
10 months ago#20
ghstbstr posted...

the box says it does
  1. Boards
  2. Dead Rising 4: Frank's Big Package
  3. Looking forward to this game!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived