• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise
  3. What is a service technique exactly?

User Info: IDoctrineIDark

IDoctrineIDark
1 month ago#1
I'm on the nightclub mission "Like a Boss" and it requires you to use 2 skills and 2 service techniques I'm not exactly sure what they are; the skills are what the hostesses have but are some of them considered service techniques or are they something else entirely?
"Everybody deals with grief differently right? Some people f*** at funerals... I cut off heads." - Travis Touchdown
http://i.imgur.com/CGR6TSV.gif

User Info: CO Mel

CO Mel
1 month ago#2
Service techniques are the skills that Ken uses to either appease the customer (or straight up kill them) if I recall correctly.
So you hold up fantastic creatures/demons/whatever with toy guns...
Then you tell them to give you their lunch money. Sure.

User Info: IDoctrineIDark

IDoctrineIDark
1 month ago#3
CO Mel posted...
Service techniques are the skills that Ken uses to either appease the customer (or straight up kill them) if I recall correctly.
Okay, so I did the mission and it turns out the only conflict management options that count as "service techniques" are the ones that attack the customers. I solved one by using "apologize" which is one of the conflict management options and it didn't go towards the counter, so yeah "service techniques" are just the ones that attack the customers. I think it's because they are based on Ken's secret techniques and it's a play on words of sorts.
"Everybody deals with grief differently right? Some people f*** at funerals... I cut off heads." - Travis Touchdown
  1. Boards
  2. Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise
  3. What is a service technique exactly?
  • Post New Message