• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: lbrown103

lbrown103
4 weeks ago#1
Hey guys I had to stop playing to go to work, but I like having the ability to plan ahead. Should I be a specific level before I take on all of Toki's training? Or is lvl15 sufficient?

User Info: MarvelFireBird

MarvelFireBird
4 weeks ago#2
I don't really remember as it's been a while, but you definitely need to be around your 40s before you decide to take on Toki. As a matter of fact, the game will not let you complete his training until you've unlocked certain moves within your set anyway, which comes with being at certain levels. I doubt you can complete his training at level 15 for that reason alone.

lbrown103
4 weeks ago#3
MarvelFireBird posted...
I don't really remember as it's been a while, but you definitely need to be around your 40s before you decide to take on Toki. As a matter of fact, the game will not let you complete his training until you've unlocked certain moves within your set anyway, which comes with being at certain levels. I doubt you can complete his training at level 15 for that reason alone.

Oh gotcha, I saved a lot of orbs and can get most of the top part of that skill tree cleared if I had to because I knew this was coming, butI guess i'll come back to it at lvl40

User Info: MarvelFireBird

MarvelFireBird
3 weeks ago#4
lbrown103 posted...
MarvelFireBird posted...

Oh gotcha, I saved a lot of orbs and can get most of the top part of that skill tree cleared if I had to because I knew this was coming, butI guess i'll come back to it at lvl40

When I said Level 40, I would not put that as a hard number. I was saying that as Toki is rather difficult to tackle if you're at a low level. It's just a lot easier to beat him once you've leveled to that area, approximately.

lbrown103
3 weeks ago#5
MarvelFireBird posted...
lbrown103 posted...
MarvelFireBird posted...

When I said Level 40, I would not put that as a hard number. I was saying that as Toki is rather difficult to tackle if you're at a low level. It's just a lot easier to beat him once you've leveled to that area, approximately.

Okay gotcha. I'll just keep trying till I cant win anymore

lbrown103
2 weeks ago#6
For reference, I completed it at lvl31. He is lvl35 on his final training.

There is an option to fight him at full power, but I didn't do it so I don't know what that is yet.

User Info: Arlieth

Arlieth
2 weeks ago#7
He's level 75 when you fight him at full power. It hurts.

lbrown103
2 weeks ago#8
Arlieth posted...
He's level 75 when you fight him at full power. It hurts.

Yeah. I managed to beat him with healing item spam at lvl50
  • Post New Message