• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise
  3. Hostess club progression issue.

User Info: johndoe3e3e3e

johndoe3e3e3e
1 month ago#11
CyricZ posted...
johndoe3e3e3e posted...
Thoroughbred engine Neo remains nonexistent in my Junker's inventory, btw.

Is it not in your Buggy Parts list?

A bit dated, I know...

Anyway, I ended up finding all remaining hostesses, as per your guide.

I returned to the club after finding the last hostess. No immediate update to the available missions was noted.

I then, on a whim, played 3 repetitions of the last mission "Profit Margins". After the third replay, I automatically triggered the substory that involves the initial/main hostess and her sister's overbearing ex-husband/boyfriend who wants her to leave the club. By simply following this mission to its natural conclusion, all other club missions unlocked nominally and without issue after beating each in sequence. I finally beat all of them and am set now.

My general advice would be to get all hostesses first, clear all previously unlocked club missions, and then play at least a few rounds of the last/any mission to trigger the next substory which unlocks more club missions upon its completion.

Alternatively, you may actually simply need to play a certain predefined number of missions to trigger the next substory. The unlocking of subsequent club missions may be linked to the game's internal count of total club missions played rather than the singular condition of having all hostesses unlocked. Without having isolated either total hostess number unlocked or total club missions played as discrete independent variables in my playthrough, either variable may be more or less responsible for the progression issue I encountered.
(edited 1 month ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise
  3. Hostess club progression issue.
  • Post New Message