• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: chillywilly2

chillywilly2
2 months ago#1
I felt like things started a little slow but now that I have some abilities to play with and am getting allowed to access more important stuff I’m really glad I got this game, even though it’s still full price. I really like the combat already. Should I avoid upgrading damage or will I need to because enemy levels will get gradually higher? I don’t want the fights to end too quick.

User Info: CaIiber345

CaIiber345
2 months ago#2
How far in are you? I got to the City of Miracles gate and given that I’m really just looking for straight action in a game right now, I got bored and turned it off. By that point, after the intro Shin fight, it was like 30 minutes of cutscenes and story to get to that point.
Keep your onions to yourself.
Now playing: Undecided

User Info: chillywilly2

chillywilly2
2 months ago#3
I’m on chapter 5, I freed Toki so I can use perfect channeling and charged channeling attacks now. After that I beat this boss and unlocked the coliseum. Where you are is also where I was feeling a little bored but once you get into the city you can talk to this little kid with a mohawk in the south chimney district that will give you loads of skill points and items. You can get abilities like triple finisher that let you do fun and damaging juggles, and the game will start giving you lots of excuses to blow people up. I also found out you can quickstep cancel the end of attacks really fast and pressure bosses like crazy
(edited 2 months ago)
  • Post New Message