• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: tokko1234

tokko1234
4 months ago#1
i love this game. but man do i hate some of these minigames. thought the clinic wasnt so bad until i got to lost my c on clarinet cant even pass that one for rewards and i have the coat. now i know i wont platinum this game even though i have most of the other trophies lol. it seems thats how every game like this goes for me i can do everything but 1 thing for the platinum. the big thing is even though i get the beat i cant keep up with it for quick button presses so i always miss too many
(edited 4 months ago)

User Info: TrulyEpicLawls

TrulyEpicLawls
4 months ago#2
It's weird how grindy everything is, so I didn't bother with most of the side stuff after I tried them.

Far more fun games to be played out there rather than grinding and working for no reason.
Argument winners: strawman, calm down, troll/hater, (you) clearly, LOL, don't care, I'm done, actually this is funny, not wasting my time, butthurt, keep trying
  • Post New Message