• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise
  3. I -must- be doing something wrong

User Info: KAAurious

KAAurious
6 months ago#1
Because I'm getting my face wrecked. I've played Yakuza 0, Kiwami, 3 and whatnot. And for some reason, I've never really had much in the way of troubles. This? This though?

Destroyed. I'm on normal at the moment and for some reason, packs of goons are way harder than actual boss fights. The fact that I have no healing items isn't helping either. (I'm in chapter 5, when can I actually go BUY healing items?)

User Info: gokuss4z

gokuss4z
6 months ago#2
The Bazzar should be unlocked by then, are you leveling up?
Dragon ball z Forever

User Info: Miruzake

Miruzake
6 months ago#3
You're definitely doing something wrong. I blazed through the whole game easily. You buy healing items from one of the junk shops in town. Make sure you level up too? I focused on dmg and health up at first.
PSN: OoL-sanoO
Steam: Miruzake75

User Info: MarvelFireBird

MarvelFireBird
6 months ago#4
I personally focused on acquiring moves and health as I did not want to increase my damage too much so I could achieve all the Death Cries. I had no problem with enemies once I learned when and how to use channeling maneuvers and how they helped with bosses as well. The game is rather easy once that comes into play. With crowds, you should be able to unlock his aerial AOE move by then.
  1. Boards
  2. Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise
  3. I -must- be doing something wrong
  • Topic Archived