• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Secret of Mana
  3. If you play/finish Trial of Mana will you be able to come back and enjoy this ?

User Info: MoodyHoe

MoodyHoe
8 months ago#1
I wanted to finish this game first but its gameplay is so slow so I might go play Trial first if that didn't ruin experience for this game.
'Anyone can speak Troll,' said Fred dismissively, 'all you have to do is point and grunt.'

User Info: Suraiyu

Suraiyu
7 months ago#2
Yes, Im playing it right now! XD

User Info: FooFightersFan

FooFightersFan
7 months ago#3
MoodyHoe posted...
I wanted to finish this game first but its gameplay is so slow so I might go play Trial first if that didn't ruin experience for this game.

How far are you? I suppose the combat is a little slow since you have to wait for the bar to charge to 100%, but I didn't find it too bad.

User Info: MoodyHoe

MoodyHoe
6 months ago#4
FooFightersFan posted...
How far are you? I suppose the combat is a little slow since you have to wait for the bar to charge to 100%, but I didn't find it too bad.
I'm at the werewolf enemies. It's not too bad but I prefer faster paced game.
'Anyone can speak Troll,' said Fred dismissively, 'all you have to do is point and grunt.'

User Info: FooFightersFan

FooFightersFan
6 months ago#5
Ah, yeah the werewolves and that area in general are a huge step up in difficulty so it goes slower. Once you get past that, you'll get magic and that can speed things up as well as make certain things easier. Stone Saber will allow you to 1-shot a lot of enemies.
  1. Boards
  2. Secret of Mana
  3. If you play/finish Trial of Mana will you be able to come back and enjoy this ?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A