• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Secret of Mana
  3. Action grid for Primm and Popoi

User Info: Skippydaskippy

Skippydaskippy
9 months ago#1
What do you recommend? Also which weapons? On the original I have the sword or spear for randi, axe for the sprite, and whatever for primm.

User Info: Meech55

Meech55
9 months ago#2
Skippydaskippy posted...
What do you recommend? Also which weapons? On the original I have the sword or spear for randi, axe for the sprite, and whatever for primm.

I like the sword for Randi, the bow for Popoi, and the knuckles for Primm. I just feel like it fits each of their characters lol.
I have no signature.

User Info: Skippydaskippy

Skippydaskippy
9 months ago#3
How does that work? Also what option on the action grid are you using?

User Info: Meech55

Meech55
9 months ago#4
Skippydaskippy posted...
How does that work? Also what option on the action grid are you using?

It's hit or miss. I have to keep switching my weapons around because the miss rate is so high.

For the action grid, I switch between using the "target same enemy as ally" when there are 1 to 2 enemies on screen, or the "target different enemy than ally" option when there are a variety of monsters on screen because otherwise my allies get swarmed and start dying.
I have no signature.

User Info: Pashta

Pashta
9 months ago#5
Originally Randi starts with the sword type so I keep him using that, as well as how Popoi starts with the chakram (boomerang type) and Primm with the knuckles so I usually keep them on those unless a boss fight requires something different. Also, if I didn't have them set to use the max action gauge that they could, I don't think I'd have beaten that wall fight.
  1. Boards
  2. Secret of Mana
  3. Action grid for Primm and Popoi
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A