• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Secret of Mana
  3. Pure Lands (What am I missing?) Story spoilers

User Info: dmack316

dmack316
10 months ago#1
So I finished the Mana Fortress and next I have to go the Pure Lands. When I get there, I'm basically being one hit killed by any enemy in there. I'm pretty sure I'm over leveled as I stopped to max out all weapons before going there. I'm level 68 and I steamroll over everything in my path, so it seems odd that I'm somehow way under leveled suddenly. I have Battle Suites and Lazuii Vambraces on everyone and then the Dragon Helm for Randi and the Duck Helm for the others. I have not found armor yet that is better than what I have equipped so I feel like I'm missing some trick here. I was already breezing through the game before stopping for a few hours to level up weapons. That in turn gave me more money than I can spend and shot me up a good 20 levels or so.

User Info: Ultima_Crono

Ultima_Crono
10 months ago#2
Ahhh the Pure Lands, I remember having the exact same problems back in my first play through when I was around 12 years old, if you fly to the last Palace (where the fortress was revived.) I'm certain Neko has some new rather expensive equipment that's almost required for the Pure Lands, however if you have decent magic levels, with your high level you should be able to easily get by. One of the Bosses has a weakness to the last Elemental Spirit you acquired, so maybe take the time to level that if possible!
(edited 10 months ago)

User Info: PhoenixWielder

PhoenixWielder
10 months ago#3
Like it was said, you'd probably want to get the latest equipment from Neko on the island of Dryad's palace. Once you land on the island, go around the palace and it'll lead you to Neko at the end of the path.
Embrace the darkness! It comes with a free evil sword.

User Info: GodOfChaosKefka

GodOfChaosKefka
5 months ago#4
dmack316 posted...
So I finished the Mana Fortress and next I have to go the Pure Lands. When I get there, I'm basically being one hit killed by any enemy in there. I'm pretty sure I'm over leveled as I stopped to max out all weapons before going there. I'm level 68 and I steamroll over everything in my path, so it seems odd that I'm somehow way under leveled suddenly. I have Battle Suites and Lazuii Vambraces on everyone and then the Dragon Helm for Randi and the Duck Helm for the others. I have not found armor yet that is better than what I have equipped so I feel like I'm missing some trick here. I was already breezing through the game before stopping for a few hours to level up weapons. That in turn gave me more money than I can spend and shot me up a good 20 levels or so.

u mean u finished the grand palace. the mana fortress is the final stage and cant be beat nor can you enter before going thru the pure land.
The end comes... beyond chaos!! therefore the beginning comes... before nothingness!!
(edited 5 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Secret of Mana
  3. Pure Lands (What am I missing?) Story spoilers
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A