• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Secret of Mana
  3. My god this game sucks

User Info: shadestreet

shadestreet
2 months ago#11
Finn-X posted...
Most of your attacks miss which is bulls***

Broken in the remake. Wasn't like this on the SNES.

Finn-X posted...
The dumb ass mechanic of waiting to get the power meter to 100% before attacking is plain stupidity

This was also broken in the remake. It now takes 30% longer to get back up to 100% compared to the SNES version for some reason. Stupid.

Finn-X posted...
In the Pure Lands when grinding for a Griffin Helm the dumb trees block your view.

Set analyzer to your hotkey, as you need to scan each chest anyway to disarm traps (a dumb mechanic that should have been dropped...). If there is a chest under a tree, the Analyzer will find it, if there is nothing you wont waste time as the spell won't trigger (unless you have other enemies on screen).

User Info: angolmoa

angolmoa
2 months ago#12
"if you have 75 or more in agility you never get trap from chest"
that is what rumors say

User Info: FellDude

FellDude
2 months ago#13
Agreed. Bought the remake because I loved the original back when. The original was a joy to play, this remake is just torture.
Of all the game consoles ever made, the Xbox 360 is the one closest to perfecting the hundred percent failure rate. - Former Owner of 3 of Microsoft Xbox 360's.

User Info: ManaFreak

ManaFreak
1 month ago#14
Yea, they really dropped the ball with the remake. Nothing but a cash grab.
  1. Boards
  2. Secret of Mana
  3. My god this game sucks
  • Topic Archived