• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Secret of Mana
  3. Multiple endings?

User Info: SiegeTF

SiegeTF
4 months ago#1
I seem to remember that the Famicom version had multiple endings, but the SNES only got the worst ending. Does this game have all the endings, or just the bittersweet one I remember from back-in-the-day?
The day I forgot the screams... I replayed the video.

User Info: Riversider

Riversider
4 months ago#2
Secret of Mana ever had only one ending. You sure that you're not confusing with this game with another?
With or without faith, there are good people who do good things and evil people who do evil things. But for good people to do evil things? That takes religion.

User Info: angolmoa

angolmoa
4 months ago#3
so he ain't missing it up with sword of mana . or secret of mana 3

SiegeTF
4 months ago#4
Perhaps multiple endings were intended, but never implemented in the original? I could've sworn they were just never transferred or shipped or whatever the proper term is, but I might be thinking of 3...
I hope I'm not thinking of a magazine article bemoaning the ending.

User Info: ManaFreak

ManaFreak
3 months ago#5
Seiken Densetsu 3 was the one that had multiple endings and end bosses.

User Info: taervek

taervek
3 months ago#6
Or maybe TC is thinking of Chrono Trigger. Protagonist has a very similar look, and THAT had multiple endings.
No pixels were harmed in the creation of this message. Thousands of electrons, though, were horribly inconvenienced.

SiegeTF
3 months ago#7
I got literally every ending for Chrono Trigger on the SNES.
Having played through again I'm probably thinking of an article about how rushed the game seemed when you were collecting certain seeds (light, dark, and moon for example) compared to others.
  1. Boards
  2. Secret of Mana
  3. Multiple endings?
  • Topic Archived