• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth
  3. If fMC show up outside of the PQ2

User Info: Evilworld

Evilworld
3 months ago#1
Like in a arena game where fandom defiantly think is canon. This would turned some of her hater a wrong way.

User Info: jaoman69

jaoman69
3 months ago#2
PQ1 was declared canon so there is no reason to think PQ2 will be any different.

User Info: Semi-DemiFiend

Semi-DemiFiend
3 months ago#3
Chances of her being more than a cameo are low.
upload:ok

User Info: Yurari

Yurari
3 months ago#4
Minato isn't even in those games... won't happen, but I wish!
Glow little glow worm, glow!
Official Pichu of the Smash Ultimate board!

User Info: blee7442

blee7442
3 months ago#5
I'm honestly not so sure about her chances in arena. I honestly think it'll be much harder to include her in an arena story since she's an alternate version of Makoto.
And You're only going to get better.(Sonic generations.)

User Info: darkknight39

darkknight39
3 months ago#6
most of the fandom doesn't seem to understand how the SMT multiverse works. she was always cannon just from a different timeline from the male protag. pretty much everything is cannon in SMT/Persona.
"you cannot let yourself be held back by common sense " -Sanae Kochiya

User Info: HA0U

HA0U
3 months ago#7
unlike other mc, her fanboys don't even know her canon fate, making it a sad joke.
yeah, she's just cannon fodder of a different timeline. =/
Seid ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind die Jager

User Info: BlueAnnihilator

BlueAnnihilator
3 months ago#8
darkknight39 posted...
most of the fandom doesn't seem to understand how the SMT multiverse works. she was always cannon just from a different timeline from the male protag. pretty much everything is cannon in SMT/Persona.

People wouldn't be saying this if she never showed up again.
I agree with you, Blue. - FinalRockerdude, Vgmasta, ZeldaFan42, ObservanTeMK, Magoo111, E121Phi, re4master543, PJiddy, bloodmage3 (cont. in quote)

User Info: sillyfudgemonke

sillyfudgemonke
3 months ago#9
Yurari posted...

But Minato is dead, she possibly isn't, if anything it's more likely for her. Unless they make an Arena game based in her timeline and thus the roles are reversed. 8U

User Info: Yurari

Yurari
3 months ago#10
sillyfudgemonke posted...
Yurari posted...

But Minato is dead, she possibly isn't, if anything it's more likely for her. Unless they make an Arena game based in her timeline and thus the roles are reversed. 8U

Oh I know, the issue is that if we are bringing a character from another timeline/place in the multiverse, why not just bring another Minato? It wouldn't make sense to add her before Minato, unless they made up a new role for her in Persona 3's default universe.
Glow little glow worm, glow!
Official Pichu of the Smash Ultimate board!
  1. Boards
  2. Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth
  3. If fMC show up outside of the PQ2
  • Topic Archived