• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 4
  3. vehicles in new library lots?

User Info: ZeroJinKui

ZeroJinKui
1 month ago#1
i just updated my game and checked out the new lots added to the library.

uh... in one of the lots, the new england mansion, specifically... i see vehicles in a driveway?

i'm starting to wonder if maxis is adding lots created by people using mods, now... where the hell did these cars come from?

they are nowhere to be found in build mode, as far as i can tell.

not entirely sure i wanna use this lot, since who knows what will happen when it tries to load up with objects that don't exist.
Mortal lives are a litany of despair and treachery, only wrath can see you through the darkest days.

User Info: kilo47

kilo47
1 month ago#2
Nothing external so it's all stuff in the game. Which I would normally say it's nothing to worry about but this game has been a hot buggy mess lol. They keep updating and patching them so I'll give them credit there but sheesh. As for the cars I think i recall them being toy cars in the game being scaled up via a cheat in the game. I've see this done with signs too like on one of the restaurants with the fork and spoon (or knife?). But really I think it's fine. If you see something you like in the library use it. Just make a back up save after to be safe.

filthy dick handler
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 4
  3. vehicles in new library lots?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers