• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 4
  3. why is my game skipping time?

User Info: ZeroJinKui

ZeroJinKui
3 weeks ago#1
every time i save and quit and then load my game up later, i'd feel like my game wasn't quite where i left it.

so i last time, i took a picture of the time, and when i started it up just now, it's more than obvious the game is skipping time.

my sim was asleep and it was around 1:30am.

now upon loading my sim, it's past 8am and she's awake.

and no, i didn't play any other sims inbetween the two sessions, i've been focusing on one sim at a time.

this didn't used to happen, from what i recall... my game always picked up where i left off.

this seems like it could f*** me over if i saved/quit before my sim had to go to work or something...

Edit: uh... speaking of work... is there a reason why my MUSICIAN decided to wear a hazmat suit to work?
Mortal lives are a litany of despair and treachery, only wrath can see you through the darkest days.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Seahawker

Seahawker
2 weeks ago#2
Are you using the continue (or whatever it's called, the arrow) button to play? If so, that loads the latest auto save, so if you saved then played a little longer with time sped up, then quit using the menu, that could be why. I've never heard of this bug before and this is the only thing I can think of that would cause this.
Do you know what they call alternative medicine that's been proved to work? Medicine. ~~Tim Minchin
Xbox Live GT: Shihoku101

User Info: ZeroJinKui

ZeroJinKui
2 weeks ago#3
no, i never do that... i always specifically load my manual saves.

i also tend to save & exit to the main menu, so i never play past the point i save.
Mortal lives are a litany of despair and treachery, only wrath can see you through the darkest days.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 4
  3. why is my game skipping time?
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers