• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 4
  3. Sims won't die?!

User Info: Credonator

Credonator
1 month ago#1
I’m trying to kill off some sims but it won’t work. Tried starving them but they pulled something out of their pocket and ate it and now they’re hunger need is back up.
Hail Kitana Kahn

User Info: FluffyKidJoe

FluffyKidJoe
1 month ago#2
Check their inventory and see if they have any food in it? Mine are usually carrying dozens of fruit and vegetables. And one had a sandwich he picked up somewhere lol.

User Info: Lemonsnatch

Lemonsnatch
1 month ago#3
Yeah they definitely did make Sims harder to kill. I got this game shortly after it was released and did that ghost household trophy with no problem. Now I'm trying to kill someone in the pool and it's been a week now (Sims time) and she still won't die.

Credonator
1 month ago#4
FluffyKidJoe posted...
Check their inventory and see if they have any food in it? Mine are usually carrying dozens of fruit and vegetables. And one had a sandwich he picked up somewhere lol.

They didn’t have food in their inventory and autonomy was disabled. The animation wasn’t how they normally get food. It’s like they padded themselves and found a brown piece of some food and then ate it. And instantly their hunger need went from starving to green.
Hail Kitana Kahn

Credonator
1 month ago#5
Lemonsnatch posted...
Yeah they definitely did make Sims harder to kill. I got this game shortly after it was released and did that ghost household trophy with no problem. Now I'm trying to kill someone in the pool and it's been a week now (Sims time) and she still won't die.

I hate that - they should be easy to get rid of on purpose but not accidentally lol
Hail Kitana Kahn

User Info: Dancedreamer

Dancedreamer
1 month ago#6
If you have seasons, freezing to death is really easy. A black widow sim I had left her husband out in the cold and let him freeze to death.
This isn't funny Dean, the voice says I'm almost out of minutes!
~Alexandra

User Info: ZeroJinKui

ZeroJinKui
4 days ago#7
that's weird, cause i just bought this game as a gift for someone and their very first sim died almost effortlessly... by accident, of course.

they were tired and decided to go for a swim on their own, and immediately drowned.
Mortal lives are a litany of despair and treachery, only wrath can see you through the darkest days.

User Info: Seahawker

Seahawker
4 days ago#8
Sims can get a moodlet called (I think) "extremely exhausted". When they get this, if they do more physical activities (including woohooing) they will die. You can get that moodlet by having them use exercise equipment a lot without anything to eat or allowing them to sleep. Just keep making them exercise and you should eventually get it.
Do you know what they call alternative medicine that's been proved to work? Medicine. ~~Tim Minchin
Xbox Live GT: Shihoku101

Credonator
4 days ago#9
ZeroJinKui posted...
that's weird, cause i just bought this game as a gift for someone and their very first sim died almost effortlessly... by accident, of course.

they were tired and decided to go for a swim on their own, and immediately drowned.

oh man I wish it was this easy for me lol
Hail Kitana Kahn

Credonator
4 days ago#10
Seahawker posted...
Sims can get a moodlet called (I think) "extremely exhausted". When they get this, if they do more physical activities (including woohooing) they will die. You can get that moodlet by having them use exercise equipment a lot without anything to eat or allowing them to sleep. Just keep making them exercise and you should eventually get it.

I tried to do this but it just keeps saying “X is too uncomfortable to do this.

Hail Kitana Kahn
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 4
  3. Sims won't die?!
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers