• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 4
  3. Bakery: free samples

User Info: EdgejrIII

EdgejrIII
1 month ago#1
I read to make your bakery better, that you need to set out free samples to draw them into buying. But I dunno how to do this, Ive set up tables and set out food without pricing them, but no one takes any. If I call to meal, only my household eats it.

User Info: Aero369

Aero369
1 month ago#2
How do you even make and set bakery items for sale?
~If you can't find something to live for, find something to die for.~

EdgejrIII
1 month ago#3
You gave to have the get to work expansion, it gives the option to start a retail business. Then use your sim to buy a retail business plot, create a store, and anything on that lot you can set as for sale. A sim will then ask to be rang up if they want to buy it, or if they’re food items you put inside the “lice” freezer and it automatically marks them for-sale and other sims just buy straight from there.

User Info: Aero369

Aero369
1 month ago#4
Yea I have the expansion to buy and make retail stores I just never could figure out how to stock my bakery I made.. I just make cakes or whatever and then choose an option that says put in freezer? Easy enough.. I’ll try it
~If you can't find something to live for, find something to die for.~

EdgejrIII
1 month ago#5
You then have to chat up the customers using the retail lines to get them to buy anything, the employees suck at it, but I always have them answer questions just to keep customers in the store while I chat with others
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 4
  3. Bakery: free samples
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers