• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 4
  3. question about sales...

User Info: wanderz

wanderz
2 months ago#11
kompletionist posted...
ZeroJinKui posted...
i just gotta ask... do any of the expansions/game packs/stuff packs require any of the others in order to work?

even if the bundles provide better deals... the way it just seems to be a few randomly picked things bundled together annoys me... i hate getting stuff out of order.

No, none of the Expansions really interact with each other unfortunately.
For instance, City Living adds the ability to be a singer (more like a busker but still), so you would expect to be able to make a career our of it with Get Famous and become a rock/pop star, but you can't.

actually you can build fame with skills from other expansion / game packs if you have both get famous and other expansions.. i haven't tried it with singing yet, but i know you gain fame with the "social media career" from city living. because i just did it last time i played. (granted i'm playing on PC, but i would certainly expect it to be the same on all systems for that)
even if not in that career, i'm fairly certain the 'update social media' action will increase fame. (if you have get famous)

but no expansion, game pack, or stuff pack REQUIRES any other... you only need the base game to get the benefits of whatever pack you buy.
i tried being serious once, in 1989.. didn't particularly care for it.. so don't expect it to happen again.
(edited 2 months ago)
(message deleted)

User Info: DarkWarl0rd

DarkWarl0rd
2 months ago#13
Sims 4 (10-14$)
Vampires 10~(can also bundle with exp pack if sale)
Seasons
Get Together (19~)
City Living (19~)
Get Famous

Are the ones you'll want. Have not seen Famous or Seasons with a 50% cut yet.

User Info: ZeroJinKui

ZeroJinKui
2 months ago#14
i find it slightly annoying when people say "these are the ones you'll want" and only list a few.

i want... EVERYTHING.

i'm working on getting everything... got the get to work/city living bundles so far, and i bought a few more stuff packs just now.

i'll eventually grab up everything for this game, cause i want the full experience.
optimism is a drug, you think it'll help you, and it might feel good for a bit, but in the end... you'll just become a burnout in denial.

User Info: kompletionist

kompletionist
2 months ago#15
To get everything, even if you get it all at 50% off, it will still cost you several hundred dollars.
I've already spent over $250 on this game, and whenever I think about that I cringe at myself.
3DS FC: 1564 3971 2596 IGN: Lilo
Token Aussie @ Prism Islands
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 4
  3. question about sales...
  • Post New Message