You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 4
  3. My sim is sick

User Info: Normalman1977

Normalman1977
2 months ago#1
My sim has been getting dizzy, I get a emulate that says he’s stuffy, dazed, illness...and have no idea why, or how to make him better? Can anyone help me

User Info: SiegvonWal

SiegvonWal
2 months ago#2
I think it's the Get to Work DLC, it adds the ability to get sick. Look up Sims VIP (a website)'s guide on the DLC for details but basically...

You get random illness periodically and can either cure them or wait them off. You can't die of them so there's no punishment for simply shrugging them. Not sure if certain behaviors increase the chances of getting sick or if certain behaviors prevent sickness, just that they're a minor debuff applied every now and then.

User Info: Normalman1977

Normalman1977
2 months ago#3
But how do I cure him ??

User Info: Dancedreamer

Dancedreamer
2 months ago#4
Buy medicine. I think you buy it through the computer.
This isn't funny Dean, the voice says I'm almost out of minutes!
~Alexandra

User Info: whitewitch12

whitewitch12
2 months ago#5
Dancedreamer posted...
Buy medicine. I think you buy it through the computer.

yes you just buy it on the computer goes in your inventory and you use it from there.
I know the voices in my head aren't real........but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome!
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 4
  3. My sim is sick