You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 4
  3. Mouse and keyboard coming to consoles and more....

User Info: FinnH

FinnH
1 month ago#11
hmoobpaladin posted...
I think the last time most of everything was on sale was last year around January. Now all I see are just City Living and Get to Work on sale only.

Im assuming you are in the US?

UK had literally every piece of DLC (other than get famous and fitness stuff) on half price last month was great picked up get together and outdoor retreat
PSN: Finn_H93

User Info: Elmdor043

Elmdor043
1 month ago#12
January 2018...that's nice, guess I won't be buying packs anytime soon because Pets and child packs aren't interesting enough.

User Info: hmoobpaladin

hmoobpaladin
1 month ago#13
Yep. US here. I'll probably just pick up Laundry Day and Spa Day if there's no sale tomorrow.
Not changing this signature until Majikoi A is fully translated. - July 30, 2015
El Psy Congroo

User Info: alexponential

alexponential
1 month ago#14
OMG I've been waiting for mouse and keyboard support since I got the game black Friday 2017. Fiiiiiinally.

Elmdor043
1 month ago#15
hmoobpaladin posted...
Yep. US here. I'll probably just pick up Laundry Day and Spa Day if there's no sale tomorrow.

No sale then, but there is one now and I'll give you three guesses as to what packs are on sale lmao.

User Info: hmoobpaladin

hmoobpaladin
1 month ago#16
Yeah, it's the same packs on sale again. I just picked up Spa Day instead.
Not changing this signature until Majikoi A is fully translated. - July 30, 2015
El Psy Congroo

Elmdor043
1 month ago#17
I kind of wonder MFP will release when Strangerville releases because I can't imagine the worst received pack by far getting it's own spotlight. I thought they'd release it with Spa day since Bowling and Fitness released together, but I guess not.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 4
  3. Mouse and keyboard coming to consoles and more....