You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 4
  3. Mouse and keyboard coming to consoles and more....

User Info: hmoobpaladin

hmoobpaladin
1 month ago#1
April 16, 2019 is patch day. Seems like most usb mouse and keyboard will be supported. Not sure if we will get the Freelance career and Lunar New Year items too. More info is available at simsvip website.
Not changing this signature until Majikoi A is fully translated. - July 30, 2015
El Psy Congroo

User Info: Dancedreamer

Dancedreamer
1 month ago#2
Hope this means we get a sale on Get Famous soon.
This isn't funny Dean, the voice says I'm almost out of minutes!
~Alexandra

hmoobpaladin
1 month ago#3
Not just Get Famous. All of them. I've been waiting forever for Laundry Day and the rest to go down.
Not changing this signature until Majikoi A is fully translated. - July 30, 2015
El Psy Congroo

User Info: FinnH

FinnH
1 month ago#4
Any word on Spa day for PS4?
PSN: Finn_H93

User Info: SiegvonWal

SiegvonWal
1 month ago#5
Yes. I don't know the exact date but Sims twitter hinted "very soon" and SimsVIP reported that on April 16th there will be compatibility with mouse & keyboard as well as Chinese New Year stuff (the last thing I mentioned being what I'm most interested in, since the game is lacking in distinctively Asian architectural and clothing tools and I think the holiday update has potential).

Chances are, Spa Day will also be out on the 16th. Maybe even a round of sales.

FinnH
1 month ago#6
SiegvonWal posted...
Yes. I don't know the exact date but Sims twitter hinted "very soon" and SimsVIP reported that on April 16th there will be compatibility with mouse & keyboard as well as Chinese New Year stuff (the last thing I mentioned being what I'm most interested in, since the game is lacking in distinctively Asian architectural and clothing tools and I think the holiday update has potential).

Chances are, Spa Day will also be out on the 16th. Maybe even a round of sales.

Awesome hope you are right, thanks for info

Also hope the next expansion pack is a university based one

User Info: SiegvonWal

SiegvonWal
1 month ago#7
Scratch that: 18th!
https://simsvip.com/2019/04/12/the-sims-4-spa-day-is-coming-to-consoles-april-18th/

And yeah, I'm very curious how a college themed world/EP will work in the Sims since I've never owned a Sims game on PC and a college themed pack would mark the first time such a theme is playable for the console Sims.

Not to mention how would it affect the game, what would it add--like could I be a professor? Teach this or that class? And, if so, would it contribute towards skill building? Maybe you could "mold" student-sims to behave more like one way or another? And that would probably be new for the University Pack's history, as I assume the standard "be a student, join a club, and live the campus life" would be a given.

I know I read one of the articles stating that the Sims team plans on making one stuff pack, one Game Pack, and one Expansion Pack by this year's end. Maybe the EP will be University since its in very high demand (and probably only a matter of time). Not sure about the next Game Pack but I assume Strangetown will be ported to PS4 within a few months while the Stuff Pack might have something to do with that obscure Italian fashion company (much like "Diesal Stuff" was for the Sims 3 lol).

FinnH
1 month ago#8
SiegvonWal posted...
Scratch that: 18th!
https://simsvip.com/2019/04/12/the-sims-4-spa-day-is-coming-to-consoles-april-18th/

And yeah, I'm very curious how a college themed world/EP will work in the Sims since I've never owned a Sims game on PC and a college themed pack would mark the first time such a theme is playable for the console Sims.

Not to mention how would it affect the game, what would it add--like could I be a professor? Teach this or that class? And, if so, would it contribute towards skill building? Maybe you could "mold" student-sims to behave more like one way or another? And that would probably be new for the University Pack's history, as I assume the standard "be a student, join a club, and live the campus life" would be a given.

I know I read one of the articles stating that the Sims team plans on making one stuff pack, one Game Pack, and one Expansion Pack by this year's end. Maybe the EP will be University since its in very high demand (and probably only a matter of time). Not sure about the next Game Pack but I assume Strangetown will be ported to PS4 within a few months while the Stuff Pack might have something to do with that obscure Italian fashion company (much like "Diesal Stuff" was for the Sims 3 lol).

Awesome thanks not long till spa day finally

User Info: Elmdor043

Elmdor043
1 month ago#9
hmoobpaladin posted...
Not just Get Famous. All of them. I've been waiting forever for Laundry Day and the rest to go down.

When's the last time something other than the packs from the City Living, Get to Work, and Pets bundles have went on sale? I've only caught two sales so far and those are all that are ever on sale. Stuff packs should also be included as well, individually at least.

hmoobpaladin
1 month ago#10
I think the last time most of everything was on sale was last year around January. Now all I see are just City Living and Get to Work on sale only.
El Psy Congroo
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 4
  3. Mouse and keyboard coming to consoles and more....