You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 4
  3. Getting get famous today

User Info: Aero369

Aero369
2 months ago#1
Any tips?
~If you can't find something to live for, find something to die for.~

User Info: SiegvonWal

SiegvonWal
2 months ago#2
Hold out for a sale!! There will probably be one once the two stuff packs come out on the 12th.

Beyond that though, not from me! As I'm holding out for sales lol.

User Info: Aero369

Aero369
2 months ago#3
Ehhh.. I would but I really been wanting it.. I make money to spend it.. so it’s cool lol
~If you can't find something to live for, find something to die for.~

User Info: HDS177

HDS177
2 months ago#4
Acting Career is the fastest way to get fame. You can jump 2 or 3 fame levels with one good performance. Otherwise it takes forever.

Some celebrity Quirks are useful but some are extremely annoying

That’s all I got off the top of my head.
PSN: Deathcon_2

User Info: TheCrimsonEmo

TheCrimsonEmo
2 months ago#5
I'm planning to make it my next pack as well as I'd love to move my main sims into one of the hollywood mansions.
It's just a shame you only get 3 lots and two careers to play with. Wouldn't bother me if the asking price wasn't so harsh but man, these packs cost the price of a full game.

The things you do for love...
https://www.youtube.com/user/SamThompsonX http://thecrimsonemo.deviantart.com/
Xbox/PSN & Steam Gamertag - The Crimson Emo/TheCrimsonEmo

User Info: SiegvonWal

SiegvonWal
2 months ago#6
TheCrimsonEmo posted...
I'm planning to make it my next pack as well as I'd love to move my main sims into one of the hollywood mansions.
It's just a shame you only get 3 lots and two careers to play with. Wouldn't bother me if the asking price wasn't so harsh but man, these packs cost the price of a full game.

I'm looking forward to create an Okuni and going from the poorest lots in Of the Sun Valley and movin' on up! Maybe add in Diao Chan for good measure lol.

I'm looking for Get Together and Get Famous; both look good to me, but I can wait for a sale since $80 is more than a little much. I'm more interested in Get Famous at the moment, but I know I'll enjoy Get Together's German town for building in as well as being able to use the Club system for... creative purposes.

At the very least I'm thinking of creating Clans out of them, like Medieval Samurai Clans, and having the sims I created (namely the Ashikaga, Hosokawa, maybe others like Imagawa and Oda) host their own Clubs and have those Clubs compete against each other somehow (and seeing some stree-tfighting between them would be awesome too!).

And of course once I get around to making the Cao Clan, Liu Clan, Sun Clan, Dong Zhuo's can, Yuan Shao, etc. I can have a real Three Kingdoms-style rivalry going on lol.

User Info: TheCrimsonEmo

TheCrimsonEmo
2 months ago#7
SiegvonWal posted...
TheCrimsonEmo posted...

I'm looking forward to create an Okuni and going from the poorest lots in Of the Sun Valley and movin' on up! Maybe add in Diao Chan for good measure lol.

I'm looking for Get Together and Get Famous; both look good to me, but I can wait for a sale since $80 is more than a little much. I'm more interested in Get Famous at the moment, but I know I'll enjoy Get Together's German town for building in as well as being able to use the Club system for... creative purposes.

At the very least I'm thinking of creating Clans out of them, like Medieval Samurai Clans, and having the sims I created (namely the Ashikaga, Hosokawa, maybe others like Imagawa and Oda) host their own Clubs and have those Clubs compete against each other somehow (and seeing some stree-tfighting between them would be awesome too!).

And of course once I get around to making the Cao Clan, Liu Clan, Sun Clan, Dong Zhuo's can, Yuan Shao, etc. I can have a real Three Kingdoms-style rivalry going on lol.

The parties and dance clubs are really fun. Once you get your dance level up (which is pretty easy to do) your sim basically leads the group and the entire group dances in sync with you like backup dancers. It's really fun to watch.

I haven't tried the other groups but they seem a little weird.
I remember trying out the local swimming pool in town and went to use the bathroom (which was locked for some bizarre reason)
After unlocking it and going inside some guy came in after me, dressed down into his underwear and started acting giddy. I had no idea what the heck was going on but then a bunch of teenage girls came in, stripped to their underwear and PJ's and started acting giddy as well. Then they started dressing in different outfits and taking photos of each other.

Turns out I had stumbled into someone's club house where they host slumber parties and that's why the door was locked.

I know it's only a game but I felt legit embarrassed and was blushing on my sims behalf as I got the heck out of there.
Man, this game is epic.
https://www.youtube.com/user/SamThompsonX http://thecrimsonemo.deviantart.com/
Xbox/PSN & Steam Gamertag - The Crimson Emo/TheCrimsonEmo
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 4
  3. Getting get famous today