You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 4
  3. Seems like Bowling Night and Fitness Stuff is next for consoles

User Info: hmoobpaladin

hmoobpaladin
3 months ago#1
With those 2 out of the way, only Spa Day and StrangerVille is left. We don't mention the other one. We're finally catching up. Now they can finally start on working to get the Gallery on consoles.
Not changing this signature until Majikoi A is fully translated. - July 30, 2015
El Psy Congroo

User Info: FinnH

FinnH
3 months ago#2
hmoobpaladin posted...
With those 2 out of the way, only Spa Day and StrangerVille is left. We don't mention the other one. We're finally catching up. Now they can finally start on working to get the Gallery on consoles.

Awesome where are you getting this info, is there a date for fitness stuff really want that one
PSN: Finn_H93

User Info: SiegvonWal

SiegvonWal
3 months ago#3
FinnH posted...
hmoobpaladin posted...

Awesome where are you getting this info, is there a date for fitness stuff really want that one

March 12th! And their official Twitter. SimsVIP can also be a good source of information.

But I'd assume he originally figured those would be the next stuff packs simply based on them being the only ones not yet ported to consoles lol (along with... dare I say it...? F-F-Fur...? Pets Stuff)😂

I wonder if there will be any sales this month as a result. No patches, apparently, but maybe sales...

Speaking of patches; P.C. players got a lot of Asian themed stuff... ( https://simsvip.com/2019/02/05/community-blog-lunar-new-year-content-releasing-today/ . )
...for Chinese New Year while also getting Christmas themed stuff for Christmas. We got the Christmas stuff in the beginning of February, so I'm guessing the Asian themed stuff will be coming for us in the beginning of April.
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: HDS177

HDS177
3 months ago#4
While Fitness Stuff has been on my list for a while and that’s awesome. Of course Spa Day would be the last thing 🙄 Soon enough though right? They’re running out of unreleased DLC 😂 Patience is a virtue as they say
PSN: Deathcon_2

User Info: FinnH

FinnH
3 months ago#5
HDS177 posted...
While Fitness Stuff has been on my list for a while and that’s awesome. Of course Spa Day would be the last thing 🙄 Soon enough though right? They’re running out of unreleased DLC 😂 Patience is a virtue as they say

Yeah Spa Day is the other one I really want
PSN: Finn_H93

User Info: HDS177

HDS177
3 months ago#6
FinnH posted...
HDS177 posted...

Yeah Spa Day is the other one I really want

At the rate they’re porting these over now my guess is we’ll probably have it by April, if not in April. Fingers Crossed 🤞 Obviously
PSN: Deathcon_2
(edited 3 months ago)
  1. Boards
  2. The Sims 4
  3. Seems like Bowling Night and Fitness Stuff is next for consoles