• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Paranormal / Conspiracy
  3. MKUltra and Sinnesloschen mind control conspiracy

User Info: Knight_Auron

Knight_Auron
5 years ago#1
MKUltra is actually part of a bigger mind control project known as Sinneslöschen. Sinneslöschen means scenes deletion. Sinneslöschen involves a verity of mind control and torture experiments aside psychoactive drugs. CIA have been experimenting other stuff that causes psychoactive effects using certain visual and frequency sounds. CIA had developed many ways to try to conduct these mind control and mental torture on unsuspecting civilians without them knowing.

Here are the list of of experiments.

Polybius - a game with certain blinking light visuals combine with certain sounds thats that and trigger certain activities in the brain. It is additive, negative effects are night terror, suicide and anti video activists.

Mereana Mordegard Glesgorv - a 2 minute length video in upload youtube back in 2008 with certain sound frequency and light coloring that cause people to gouch out they eyes and mail them to Google. It also causes people traumatizing fears to point they become mentally unstable. Google removed after one of that staff that freak out so bad he had to mentally institutionalize. Google upload a 20 seconds of the video so noone will look or the original video.

Let it Go (2013 song sung by Idina Menzel). The musical tune and lyrics were written by the CIA. Naturally they will denies it and they manipulate the information and origins of the song and say that Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez written. Both accepts this knowing all the publicly they will get. They made a deal with Disney to put this song int they movie and told them Disney can make more money from frozen then the lion king. Disney accepts this deal. CIA would periodically collect data. The song has hypnotizing effects and it contain a lot of subliminal message. It is additive. Thats why Frozen is so overrated and the Let it go won so many Oscars. Explains why even full grown adults are so obsessed and additive to it.
Toxic Berries

User Info: disneyland5

disneyland5
5 years ago#2
I have heard of all of those things. Polybius is nothing to worry about anymore. That youtube video. Well it's probably best to not look for it and you will be fine. Let it go is a serious problem though. I hate that song. Hated it since I first heard it. I hate that movie too. I don't get why so many people like it so much. I knew there was something wrong about it. It didn't seem to take effect on me. Probably because I am not brainwashed and know the truth. Or it could be just that I am too manly for it. I even heard it on the radio one time. It disgusted me. I hope I never hear it again.
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass...and I'm all out of bubblegum."

User Info: Knight_Auron

Knight_Auron
5 years ago#3
disneyland5 posted...
I have heard of all of those things. Polybius is nothing to worry about anymore. That youtube video. Well it's probably best to not look for it and you will be fine. Let it go is a serious problem though. I hate that song. Hated it since I first heard it. I hate that movie too. I don't get why so many people like it so much. I knew there was something wrong about it. It didn't seem to take effect on me. Probably because I am not brainwashed and know the truth. Or it could be just that I am too manly for it. I even heard it on the radio one time. It disgusted me. I hope I never hear it again.

The fact you hate means it had a negative side effect. Its kinda a bunch of people taking crack or LSD but there will be one person who didn't get the same good high feeling and did not get an addition to it.
It seems this guy didn't like the movie and he liked let it go.

http://youtu.be/GZausPIbdD8

I didn't like the movie Frozen when I first saw late winter of 2013. But I seem to get addition to hearing Let it go. I find myself wanting to keep hearing over and over again. Do you wanna build a snowman? is the most annoying song in the movie.
Toxic Berries

User Info: greghardyarmory

greghardyarmory
5 years ago#4
There's already a thread on here detailing how Polybius never existed. I have a feeling the rest of your post is transparent BS, as well
Fact: The 'Glish are glape #AntiBrony
Dak Prescott for Heisman

User Info: Hyena 20

Hyena 20
5 years ago#5
Polybius - a game with certain blinking light visuals combine with certain sounds thats that and trigger certain activities in the brain. It is additive, negative effects are night terror, suicide and anti video activists.
Let it Go (2013 song sung by Idina Menzel). The musical tune and lyrics were written by the CIA.

Oh dear. Those two have both been disproven. Besides that, if blaring music actually worked as some form of mind control or suicide button, don't you think our military would be using that on illegal combatants? They could just send a drone in and blare the the damn song.

The fact you hate means it had a negative side effect.
Are you suggesting that all music, movies, games, etc. are mind control because someone may have a positive or negative response to it, or because someone could get it stuck in their head, or want to listen to it all the time?
Hera is like the Greco-Roman pantheon version of Hillary Clinton.
[Independent Centrist] [Boycott EA]

User Info: Phantom_Epros

Phantom_Epros
5 years ago#6
Let it Go (2013 song sung by Idina Menzel). The musical tune and lyrics were written by the CIA. Naturally they will denies it and they manipulate the information and origins of the song and say that Kristen Anderson-Lopez and Robert Lopez written. Both accepts this knowing all the publicly they will get. They made a deal with Disney to put this song int they movie and told them Disney can make more money from frozen then the lion king. Disney accepts this deal. CIA would periodically collect data. The song has hypnotizing effects and it contain a lot of subliminal message. It is additive. Thats why Frozen is so overrated and the Let it go won so many Oscars. Explains why even full grown adults are so obsessed and additive to it.

OMG You're right! look it's even invading foreign MMORPGs!!! (And yes it actually does use the english version I asked a player of the Korean version.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfnSC_XwKwc

But seriously is there any proof for this? not saying it's impossible, but it just sounds so funny and ridiculous I would want some actual proof before believing something like this (Like most of the conspiracies here that are perhaps plausible, but never or very rarely even have the slightest amount of proof.), hearsay, and hipsters hating on "overrated" and "popular" things really aren't enough for me, I mean by this logic My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic, and Adventure Time must be the brainwashing work of the CIA also.
  1. Boards
  2. Paranormal / Conspiracy
  3. MKUltra and Sinnesloschen mind control conspiracy
  • Topic Archived