• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: Sega9599

Sega9599
1 month ago#1
Near the end of ep 5 in season 2 where she offers clem a cigarette, she says she's given up on men, but maybe there's a better way?

Is she alluding to going bisexual here?
Needed: New Pokemon Puzzle League, Shining Force and Left 4 Dead....

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
1 month ago#2
Awwww shuckeh duckeh quack quack!
http://i.imgur.com/EcfrR7t.jpg

User Info: Athla

Athla
1 month ago#3
Pretty sure she ment that she was going to do her own thing from now on instead of listening to men whos ideas never seem to work out for her.
Though in her part in season 1 she could seem a bit flirty with the wife depending on your choices.. Pretty sure that was unrelated to what she was referring to though.
"Internet logic."
I'm only angry because you tick me off.
I hated that narrow-headed skank. It was with great joy that I watched her drown.

Couldn't believe that Erin Yvette also voiced Snow White in TWAU. Sorta the alpha and omega of likability.
"Ring me mother!" -- Max 'Leather Jacket Guy' Byrne

User Info: RoyalsDK

RoyalsDK
1 month ago#5
DiScOrD tHe LuNaTiC posted...
I hated that narrow-headed skank. It was with great joy that I watched her drown.

Couldn't believe that Erin Yvette also voiced Snow White in TWAU. Sorta the alpha and omega of likability.

Wait, what?

Is there anyway I can shoot the Rusky or Mike?
"lets be honest.. Vin has kind of made The Rock the star he is. Rock was pretty much a nobody in hollywood until the fast and furious"- JamesOwnzMaz

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
1 month ago#6
Nah. Those two always head off on their own. But Bonnie, you can let drown at the cost of also sacrificing Luke. And you bet your ass that's what I did on my second run.
http://i.imgur.com/PNiTuWc.jpg

User Info: RoyalsDK

RoyalsDK
1 month ago#7
Zack_Attackv1 posted...
Nah. Those two always head off on their own. But Bonnie, you can let drown at the cost of also sacrificing Luke. And you bet your ass that's what I did on my second run.

Thank you...I shall do the same.

But it bums me that the Rusky and Mike are forever protected!
"lets be honest.. Vin has kind of made The Rock the star he is. Rock was pretty much a nobody in hollywood until the fast and furious"- JamesOwnzMaz
  • Topic Archived