• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
  3. Are new DLC characters still expected in the future?

User Info: blee7442

blee7442
1 month ago#11
Vulcan422 posted...
Senran Kagura is coming, but everything beyond that is unknown.

As far as the release date of the Senran Kagura characters, they're probably holding off as long as possible until people forget about the "leak".

I seriously doubt that's why they're holding off the announcement. They probably didn't have the characters ready to show yet.
And You're only going to get better.(Sonic generations.)

User Info: blee7442

blee7442
1 month ago#12
Coolio86 posted...
They mentioned only a few characters by name, but they said they plan to add more characters. And aside from the 5th franchise, 2B, Ryuko, and Satsuki have been mentioned

I can't say anything about 2B, but i don't think Ryuko and Satsuki are going to be in this since Kill la Kill already has a 3d game in development right now. I think that's why those two were mentioned
And You're only going to get better.(Sonic generations.)

User Info: Coolio86

Coolio86
1 month ago#13
blee7442 posted...
Coolio86 posted...
They mentioned only a few characters by name, but they said they plan to add more characters. And aside from the 5th franchise, 2B, Ryuko, and Satsuki have been mentioned

I can't say anything about 2B, but i don't think Ryuko and Satsuki are going to be in this since Kill la Kill already has a 3d game in development right now. I think that's why those two were mentioned

Check the tweet I posted. When they talked about the 3D KLK game, Mori noticed there was a hype for them to be in BBTAG.

There’s the KLK casual fan base and then there’s the fan base where ASW fans and KLK fans crossover and they all were expecting a 2D traditional KLK fighting game. Putting them BBTAG while making the 3D KLK game would be their way of trying to please everyone
Pokemon Black FC 1978 9485 5036
3DS FC: 1907-9662-4769

User Info: pikapika212

pikapika212
1 month ago#14
inb4 it actually neptunia and the voice files were filler files to decieve people kappa
PSN pikapika212 /GGAC+R - Anji, Baiken, Dizzy, A.B.A., Zappa, bits of all. GGXRD - Sol. BB - Hakumen, Rachel Alucard, Platinum. P4U - Labyrs

User Info: matteste

matteste
3 weeks ago#15
They have already confirmed that they have planned for further DLC characters and series. And as I have stated in the past, I am holding out for the Dies Irae cast.
The worst readers are those who proceed like plundering soldiers: they pick up a few things they can use, soil and confuse the rest, and blaspheme the whole.
  1. Boards
  2. BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
  3. Are new DLC characters still expected in the future?
  • Topic Archived