Senren Kagura may be a false alarm afterall? (Semi-Official Response)

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
  3. Senren Kagura may be a false alarm afterall? (Semi-Official Response)
Note this post by Shini, who works for ArcSys and is in charge of PC ports and localization. I made the suggestion in another thread that maybe Senran Kagura was a candidate for the 4th series before they eventually settled on RWBY. Maybe this is a swerve, but considering no other place in the datamines mentions Asuka & Yumi, this seems to be just leftover sound files

https://steamcommunity.com/app/702890/discussions/0/1693795812289291469/#c1693795812289493256
Playing: Under Night In-Birth, Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2

User Info: tremain07

tremain07
4 days ago#2
Even more reason to hate RWBY
I got nothing

User Info: CrazedCavalier

CrazedCavalier
4 days ago#3
tremain07 posted...

???
Gamefaqs: remedial highschool for internet trolls

User Info: Ragiroth

Ragiroth
4 days ago#4
I hope
Official Scarecrow of the Injustice 2 boards PSN-Ragiroth
My youtube channel-https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbMERPuPx-fmj454YDxDESg

User Info: tremain07

tremain07
4 days ago#5
CrazedCavalier posted...
tremain07 posted...

???

Sensen Kagura could have taken their slot thus those fans are now justified to hate RWBY for taking what should have been there's if RT hadn't accepted and Mori had better tastes, thus now there's more reason for those people to hate Mori
I got nothing
(edited 4 days ago)

User Info: CrazedCavalier

CrazedCavalier
4 days ago#6
tremain07 posted...
CrazedCavalier posted...
tremain07 posted...

???

Sensen Kagura could have taken their slot thus those fans are now justified to hate RWBY for taking what should have been there's if RT hadn't accepted and Mori had better tastes, thus now there's more reason for those people to hate Mori

???
Gamefaqs: remedial highschool for internet trolls

User Info: _Val_

_Val_
4 days ago#7
CrazedCavalier posted...
tremain07 posted...
CrazedCavalier posted...
tremain07 posted...

???

???

Guess some people are gonna be pissed because they'd rather have SK characters than RWBY.

Have to admit, it could have been fun as well, and the SK cast sure has material to work with in a fighting game. Homura in Nitro+ was pretty well done after all. But for this game I'm glad they went with RWBY, they're a more fitting match overall.

If they were really considering SK at some point, maybe you can hope for a Senran Kagura Arena one day, who knows.

User Info: Terotrous

Terotrous
4 days ago#8
To be honest I think there's a good chance that guy is just pulling stuff out of his ass. Note that he didn't know what they were talking about at first, if he specifically remembered SK being discussed he'd have known right away. These decisions are also probably being made in Japan and who knows how well they communicate.

Either that or he does know and it's a brilliant deflection, either way I don't really trust it.
https://gababoutgames.blogspot.com/ - GAB About Games, a retro console rating project, SNES / PS1 on now
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
Rwby has the better character banter potential with the other three series then SK.

User Info: icelos

icelos
4 days ago#10
I really hope it isn't just leftover files. I really reaalllyyyy want a Yumi/Yukiko duo.
Being alive is pretty much a constant stream of embarrassment.
  1. Boards
  2. BlazBlue: Cross Tag Battle
  3. Senren Kagura may be a false alarm afterall? (Semi-Official Response)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.