• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Static123

Static123
2 years ago#1
One of my favorites on the PS2, couldn't stand the sequels though unfortunately with the guns/vehicles, love this one mainly for the simplicity.

Pre ordered Uncharted mostly just to play this right away. I'll get round to Uncharted but wasn't in a rush to play it.

Will probably go for platinum in this, easy plat or difficult?
PS4 - Rivers-Of-Congo

User Info: LightEcoSage

LightEcoSage
2 years ago#2
Easy.
Nearly the greatest thing to ever happen - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7Wm-zyOc8

User Info: SekiTimewalker

SekiTimewalker
2 years ago#3
If you 101% it, you got the plat.
PSN: Timewalker; Live: SekiTimewalker
Current Games: DCUO, Dark Souls 3, AlphaSapphire Egglocke

User Info: Tenkaichi3

Tenkaichi3
2 years ago#4
2 and 3 were s***nit
psn: Jun10r_2010..... 3ds FC: 1650-6319-7721 X IGN Junior Y IGN La Flair - safari : fighting panchum Mankey and tyrouge

User Info: Zack_Attackv1

Zack_Attackv1
2 years ago#5
I've platted the entire trilogy before, and I'll do it again.
http://i.imgur.com/iYvqF7z.jpg

User Info: Hyaku_Man

Hyaku_Man
2 years ago#6
@Static123
This is the first video game I ever played and beat so It has a lot of nostalgic value for me.
Beyond the nostalgia though it really is a good game and other than the graphics I'd say that the game hasn't aged a day.

Personally, I still prefer Jak 2 > Jak 3 > Jak 1 (while still loving both Jak 1 and Jak 3).

I can not only beat Jak 1 but actually 100% it in just a few hours. Even when I go at a very relaxed and calm pace, It still doesn't take me longer than 12 hours.

I prefer Jak 2 and Jak 3 for their added difficulty and bigger content. Even though you can beat the story fairly quickly if you're rushing the game offers a ton of content that is fresh and varied.
I guess tastes vary.

So you don't like Jak 2 and Jak 3 at all? Or you just like them less than Jak 1?
  • Topic Archived